Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi,

I'm new to this. I'm going to try doing it alone but following sw. I've got the starter pack books coming from eBay they should be with me tomorrow. I'm 11 stone 6 lbs and would like to loose about 2 stone. I've also joined a gym to help with the weight loose and to help get me fit too.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

I'm new to this. I'm going to try doing it alone but following sw. I've got the starter pack books coming from eBay they should be with me tomorrow. I'm 11 stone 6 lbs and would like to loose about 2 stone. I've also joined a gym to help with the weight loose and to help get me fit too.

Xxx

Good luck Mrs Bloom!

You will find a lot of support here at minimins :)

Well done everyone! You've all had a good week!

Well I had a 1.5lb gain on weds back to 11st 4.5 :( I was gutted.. I had been so good! But it had now motivated me this week. I have been on super free over load lol I am expecting great things at my weds WI!!

out of interest how many syns do you all have a day? I'm struggling a bit to have my syns with all this fruit and veg filling me up!

I'm back after losing a stone and a half in 2012 but have put a stone back on. I have set myself a 9lb target loss by April when I go on holiday to Florida. Once back I will set myself another target dependant on how much I put on in the 2 weeks I'm there! I find looking through this forum gives me inspiration and the motivation to carry on, also love looking through all the recipes

Well done everyone! You've all had a good week!

Well I had a 1.5lb gain on weds back to 11st 4.5 :( I was gutted.. I had been so good! But it had now motivated me this week. I have been on super free over load lol I am expecting great things at my weds WI!!

out of interest how many syns do you all have a day? I'm struggling a bit to have my syns with all this fruit and veg filling me up!

I usually have around 5-10 syns a day xx

image-2292149786.jpg

Can anyone have a look at my green day diary, apart from friday when it was ee

I'm back after losing a stone and a half in 2012 but have put a stone back on. I have set myself a 9lb target loss by April when I go on holiday to Florida. Once back I will set myself another target dependant on how much I put on in the 2 weeks I'm there! I find looking through this forum gives me inspiration and the motivation to carry on, also love looking through all the recipes

well done for your loss, sure you will reach target easily as you've got ages til april! :) xxx

well done for your loss, sure you will reach target easily as you've got ages til april! :) xxx

10 weeks till April, I'm finding it harder to lose this time though. It doesn't help that I had a birthday on Friday so was eating cake and chocolates which I had been given as presents (it would be rude not to I thought!). Then a work colleague had a birthday today so had to eat cake again. I will get back on track tomorrow though.

3lb off this week, now 11st 6lb......... motivated and raring to go!

I feel like I've been in the 11's forever! :rolleyes:
My scales at home this morning said 11.5 which is the lowest weight I've been for years! :)
I joined a class 3 weeks ago for a boost to help me lose this last stone. Fingers crossed x

I feel like I've been in the 11's forever! :rolleyes:
My scales at home this morning said 11.5 which is the lowest weight I've been for years! :)
I joined a class 3 weeks ago for a boost to help me lose this last stone. Fingers crossed x

Good for you xx you will do it x

4lb off now 11st 2lb my books came today so going to really go for it tomorrow. X

Well done xxx you soon be leaving us here and going to 10 stone group lol xxx

I've not got a holiday or anything to aim for... I'll just keep plodding on till I get there xx

You will get there xx I am aiming to be at my club 10 target (4lbs away) by my 27th feb (my 30th) and love to be near target by 21st april which is my 2nd wedding anniversary but im quite happy losing a steady 1-lbs a week to get to where I want to be :D

Back