Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

10 weeks till April, I'm finding it harder to lose this time though. It doesn't help that I had a birthday on Friday so was eating cake and chocolates which I had been given as presents (it would be rude not to I thought!). Then a work colleague had a birthday today so had to eat cake again. I will get back on track tomorrow though.

Can't deny yourself all treats would definitely be rude not to! :) Good luck for a loss this week!!

Another 1.5lb off last night taking me to 11st 8lb.

I've now got 1.5lb to get back down to my lowest (pre-Christmas) weight of 11st 6.5lb, and 8.5lb in total until I am in the 10's.

Let's do this!!

Another 1.5lb off last night taking me to 11st 8lb.

I've now got 1.5lb to get back down to my lowest (pre-Christmas) weight of 11st 6.5lb, and 8.5lb in total until I am in the 10's.

Let's do this!!

We will all get there xx

Whoop whoop!!!! 2lb off so now 11st 2lb

Whoop whoop!!!! 2lb off so now 11st 2lb

That's really good, well done!

Forgot to post on here when I weighed in on Monday. Lost 1lb taking me to 11st 2.5lb. Having a real concerted effort this week to try to get as close to the 10s as possible!

That's really good, well done!

Forgot to post on here when I weighed in on Monday. Lost 1lb taking me to 11st 2.5lb. Having a real concerted effort this week to try to get as close to the 10s as possible!

that's brilliant well done! you're really close x

Hi lovely people! Am joining you for good now I hope! (Joined just before Xmas and then had to leave again...whoops!) however, I lost 3.5lb today and am now 11st 12lb. I have no intention of departing upwards again! Onwards and downwards! :) x

Hi lovely people! Am joining you for good now I hope! (Joined just before Xmas and then had to leave again...whoops!) however, I lost 3.5lb today and am now 11st 12lb. I have no intention of departing upwards again! Onwards and downwards! :) x

Congrats on getting back on it! Stay positive :) xxx

1.5lb off this week! So back to 11st 3.5 yay! Only .5 to go and I'll be back to my half stone loss!

Well done everyone for a great week!

down the scales we go and into the 10s :)

Hi everyone - I made it!! 4lbs off this morning makes me 11.12! Here's to getting into the 10's before Easter!

I lost 2.5lbs this week, not sure how as I had a birthday last weekend which involved lots of cake and chocolate over a 3 day period but I was definitely only 11st 2.5lb yesterday morning so well chuffed!

Well done everyone xx I maintained this week so still 10lbs till im in the 10s but I know why I maintained and im determined for a good loss this week :D

Back