Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

weighed in and just under 11st5lb.......trying success expressthis week to see if it helps with the losses.... good luck this week everyone x

Oh let us know how you get n I am thinking of doing that

Will do...just reading through it to get my head round it...am a red/green girl..never tried extra easy but need a boost so will see how success express goes then might try it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 1lb again this week. Bit disappointed as I have been 100% and I really wanted another half pound to get my half stone.

Let us know how you get on with Success Express, I might try that in a few weeks if still struggling! x

I lost 1lb again this week. Bit disappointed as I have been 100% and I really wanted another half pound to get my half stone.

Let us know how you get on with Success Express, I might try that in a few weeks if still struggling! x

Hun I struggled the most between 11st 3lbs and 11st - took me over a month then kaboom it dropped off :) I think you are doing well considering the current weight being so close to 11. Once you're under it it will be much easier xxxx.

Hun I struggled the most between 11st 3lbs and 11st - took me over a month then kaboom it dropped off :) I think you are doing well considering the current weight being so close to 11. Once you're under it it will be much easier xxxx.

Thank you :) Fingers crossed for next week!! xx

Dreading weigh in already this week, had a very naughty weekend! Not had a gain yet so feel like that could be this week..trying to avoid it and be really good until Thursday! x

Hi everyone - I'd like to join you here! I usually post in my weekly weigh in thread (hi Smurfette ^^ :D) but I love the idea of everyone dropping through the stones together! I was 11st 3lbs at weigh in on Saturday so I will probably be with you all for another couple of weeks at least! Looking forward to moving down the numbers with the rest of you!

Another 1lb off today 11st1lb. Really hoping to be moving onwards and downwards next week!!!

Ooh ooh 2lbs off! I'm down to 11st 1.5 so close! I am so excited to be in the 10s.. Maybe next week :)

Well done everyone!

Weigh in tomorrow....fairly sure I've maintained :( Even though I've stuck to plan 100%! I try not to weigh myself inbetween group meetings, but couldn't help myself this morning! Ahhh!

Weigh in tomorrow....fairly sure I've maintained :( Even though I've stuck to plan 100%! I try not to weigh myself inbetween group meetings, but couldn't help myself this morning! Ahhh!

Good luck! If you've stuck to plan I'm sure you'll be fine. Your scales might just be a bit different that's all :)

Yes don't worry all scales are different so stick to the ones you use on official weigh in day xx Im feeling optimistic this week and hope im going to be closer to getting to the 10s hehe. I will do a merry dance round the house when I get there lol

got my 1 1/2 stone award today which was so exciting! Now only 4.5lbs away from the 10s....Hoping to get there by end of February! Come on 11s we can all be 10s :) x

Only 2lbs to go for me, can I do it in a week............I hope so!

Back