Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I was hoping to be almost in the 10's by this weekend but sadly it is not to be. I weigh myself on a Friday morning and although I know I shouldn't weigh myself before that sometimes I can't help it. So, yesterday (Thursday) I weighed 11st 1.6lbs, a 1lb loss from last Friday, so was really pleased but this morning on official weigh in day I'm 11st 2.4lb so only a 2oz loss. Feeling a bit disheartened now but will keep yesterdays weight in my mind!

I am so desperate to break the 11's boundary and get down into the 10's. I've been up and down through the 11's more times than a yo-yo!

Currently at my lightest weight of 11st 6.5lb. Have never managed to get any lower than this as I've always put back on. Hoping to break that tradition this week though and get another 1lb off on Tuesday.

7lb to go and I'll be in the 10's - can't wait!! :)

I was hoping to be almost in the 10's by this weekend but sadly it is not to be. I weigh myself on a Friday morning and although I know I shouldn't weigh myself before that sometimes I can't help it. So, yesterday (Thursday) I weighed 11st 1.6lbs, a 1lb loss from last Friday, so was really pleased but this morning on official weigh in day I'm 11st 2.4lb so only a 2oz loss. Feeling a bit disheartened now but will keep yesterdays weight in my mind!

Our bodies are strange things, it's probably just a bit of water retention or something like that. Keep motivated this week and you'll probably see that loss you were expecting and a little bit more next week xx

got my 1 1/2 stone award today which was so exciting! Now only 4.5lbs away from the 10s....Hoping to get there by end of February! Come on 11s we can all be 10s :) x

Well done xx I'm certain u will by end of feb x

Just found this thread!

So nice to read that people are in the same boat as me... Im 11st 5.5, wi today.

My target was 11 which I hit in sept last year and stayed around that until Xmas! So want to break the 11 mark! It's coming off too slowly!

Doing sw by the way

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MiniMins.com mobile app

11st 12.2lb :-D I'm definitely joining you ladies now. Woohoo.
Bye bye 12's!!!

Total loss in 3weeks = 9.6lb :-D

Lost 2lbs this week which means im now 11st 7 hehe Im hoping for another 2lbs next week to get my club 10 award lol

Just ha enough now, i lost 2.5lb last week, this week i had put on 1.5lb. I cant do this, its crap how i cannot lose weight. I cant even blame "star week" as i was hoping, as i havent had a period since before xmas - i have the ius device before anyone suggests anything.

I cant stop wanting to eat everything, I do a diary and I am finding it so so hard.

Don't give up! Think how much weight you would have put on if you had given up...you have still lost a pound over all.

Use your gain this week as motivation to carry on... Do you want to feel like this after another gain next week? Cos that's what'll happen if you do give up.

Ps... No star week this side of Xmas? You sure your not....? :)

How long have you had the IUS? It does sometimes cause hormones to be a bit upside down hence the eating etc especially if it's newly in. Also, without wishing to irritate you, are you 'sure' you're not....you know? It's one of the best methods of contraception but it's not 100% same as all the rest. Xx

Hmm I see! But I doubt you're the only person who feels like you do? Might be worth a word? If not with your consultant in the first place maybe with another couple of people? Or find a new group? Whereabouts are you? I'm sure there must be other groups? Xx

I did it! WI this morning and lost 2lb taking me down to 10st 13.5! Only just but I'm there and determined to be good this week and make it definite. The support here has been fantastic, thank you. Good luck to everyone and hopefully see you in the 10s soon! xx

I did it! WI this morning and lost 2lb taking me down to 10st 13.5! Only just but I'm there and determined to be good this week and make it definite. The support here has been fantastic, thank you. Good luck to everyone and hopefully see you in the 10s soon! xx

That's fantastic, well done you xx

Back