Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hmm I see! But I doubt you're the only person who feels like you do? Might be worth a word? If not with your consultant in the first place maybe with another couple of people? Or find a new group? Whereabouts are you? I'm sure there must be other groups? Xx

Im in Norwich, I chose that group cos I have to drive past it, and that way I cant ignore it like I usually would x

I did it! WI this morning and lost 2lb taking me down to 10st 13.5! Only just but I'm there and determined to be good this week and make it definite. The support here has been fantastic, thank you. Good luck to everyone and hopefully see you in the 10s soon! xx
well done! That's great news :)

I did it! WI this morning and lost 2lb taking me down to 10st 13.5! Only just but I'm there and determined to be good this week and make it definite. The support here has been fantastic, thank you. Good luck to everyone and hopefully see you in the 10s soon! xx

Very big well done to you x

Well done on your losses everyone.
After saying I wouldn't be departing upwards again after WI tonight I've put 5.5lb after my time away at center parcs and a weekend being poorly......I'm gutted as i didn't think id been that bad-it's more than I put on over 2 weeks at Christmas! I know where I could have done better but I did swim and walk every day! Ho hum. Anyhow, am leaving again and hope to be back next week..... :,(

Hi everyone, I forgot to check in after my weigh in on Saturday. Good news - I lost 1.5lbs so am now 11st1.5lbs. Hopefully just another couple of weeks in the 11s! :)
If I keep losing an average of 1.5lbs every week I should be at target by mid May. That's the kind of motivation I like! :)

Hi everyone, I forgot to check in after my weigh in on Saturday. Good news - I lost 1.5lbs so am now 11st1.5lbs. Hopefully just another couple of weeks in the 11s! :)
If I keep losing an average of 1.5lbs every week I should be at target by mid May. That's the kind of motivation I like! :)

Well done xx

Does anyone have any idea about reducing bloating? I thought it was star week, but its just really painful. I do have IBS, but i dont take meds any more for it. I cant move without feeling 100 stone, so fat and heavy. I have been wating around 10 syns for the last few days, cant actually eat more like I usually can.

Do you have trigger foods for your IBS? For me it's wheat, I always know when I've had too much. Bread in particular. For my sister it's milk and cheese.
I found peppermint water with boiling water helped. (You can buy from pharmacists). Much better and nicer to drink than peppermint tea since it doesn't taste or smell like pond water.
Hope you feel better soon xxx

Ive had 2 peppermint teas tonight, might work, but the bath and the loose lounge pants also might have :p

The real trigger for me is bread, which I avoid and havent had any for months.

Excited for tomorrow's Wi only have to loose a lb fingers crossed xx

Woo oho I lost 1.5 today taking me precariously down into 10's!!! At 10 st 13.5lb. Good luck everyone I look forward to seeing u all in the next st category!

Back