Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yay out of 11s into the 10s so proud of myself:):)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Shouting from the rooftops this morning. Have weighed myself a day early again, I'm so impatient! Think I will just move my weigh in day to a Thursday, anyway 3lbs down so am now 10st 13lb. I feel quite bloated a lot the time though, not sure why so was quite surprised to have lost 3lb as yesterday my clothes felt really tight. Does anyone have any tips for getting rid of the bloated feeling?

Just a tip which has worked for me to get into the 10s! Replace pasta with quinoa! It honestly made such a difference to me xxxx

Shouting from the rooftops this morning. Have weighed myself a day early again, I'm so impatient! Think I will just move my weigh in day to a Thursday, anyway 3lbs down so am now 10st 13lb. I feel quite bloated a lot the time though, not sure why so was quite surprised to have lost 3lb as yesterday my clothes felt really tight. Does anyone have any tips for getting rid of the bloated feeling?

Well done and I feel slightly bloated at minute but I got till Saturday to weigh lol Think at minute im run down with cold so that's not helping :(

Somebody told me yesterday that Evening Primrose Oil is good for water retention, haven't heard of that before so might give it a go. I'm not sure how to tell if my feeling bloated is down to water retention though?

Hiya hope everyone is getting on ok this week! I missed my weigh in on Thursday as I was too busy with work :( Don't think I have gained but not sure if I've lost that much this week... feel like I am getting a bit bored with what I'm eating at the moment so I don't think that is helping! Does anyone have any favourite recipe ideas they can suggest or link me to ?? (the quicker and easier the better, I'm a student teacher so have no time in the evenings to cook really!) Have a great weekend everyone! x

Hi Becky, have you looked on slimming eats. com? I get loads of ideas from there.. If you're looking for something easy' have you tried the chickpea Dahl from asda? Its free, I always eat it, or try the pasta in sauce, I think its bachelor's.
That is assuming you're doing sw?

Hi Becky, have you looked on slimming eats. com? I get loads of ideas from there.. If you're looking for something easy' have you tried the chickpea Dahl from asda? Its free, I always eat it, or try the pasta in sauce, I think its bachelor's.

The pasta ib sauce, what flavours are free x

Batchelors Cheese and broccoli and chicken and mushroom are free. As long as you add the milk and butter etc as extra syns. Bit I tend to make them with water and I think they taste fine.
Macaroni cheese is 1.5 syns and cheese leek and ham is 1 syn.
There are some others, their whole grain pasta and high veg ones are mainly free I think but I've never seen them.
If you have a heron or poundstretcher near you the pasta and sauce are often on offer such as 3 for £1. Beware though, the golden wonder versions are slightly different. Made that mistake the other day!

Thank you some great ideas ! Hopefully this will really help me this week :D xxx

Batchelors Cheese and broccoli and chicken and mushroom are free. As long as you add the milk and butter etc as extra syns. Bit I tend to make them with water and I think they taste fine.
Macaroni cheese is 1.5 syns and cheese leek and ham is 1 syn.
There are some others, their whole grain pasta and high veg ones are mainly free I think but I've never seen them.
If you have a heron or poundstretcher near you the pasta and sauce are often on offer such as 3 for £1. Beware though, the golden wonder versions are slightly different. Made that mistake the other day!

Cheers xx I had the mushroom and chicken one and syned the margarine and used milk from my HEXA allowance :D

Hi everyone. I joined the forum a few months ago, trying to post more often. I started slimming world for the second time 8th Jan, currently 7 1/2 lbs down. Currently weigh 11 stone 4 hoping to see the 10's very soon!

Back