Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi everyone. I joined the forum a few months ago, trying to post more often. I started slimming world for the second time 8th Jan, currently 7 1/2 lbs down. Currently weigh 11 stone 4 hoping to see the 10's very soon!

Hi xx
Have you got a food diary at all as our stats are similar so be good to stay in touch :D

Hi Hun :) once I've got the hang of the forum I might do a diary thread! Do you have one? :) xx

yes its Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Morning all from a less than sunny Sheffield :), I'm following my own plan but the same as everyone on here am desperate to get into the 10's :eek:......so far I'm teetering just the right side of 12st, the first 10lb or so has been easy enough but now it's hard-yards time and I'm really getting impatient!

hope everyone's having a good food/fitness day x

Mmmm, was 11st 2.5lbs last WI, but have hadna week long TOM and feel very bloaty. Think I have slipped back a few lbs again :( :mad:

From my Android Tablet, with added typos.

I'll definitely have not done too well this week

Maintained this week so happy with that x

Another 1lb down this week so 10st 12lb now. I'm staying in here for the time being though 'cos I have next week off work and a few coffee and cake mornings arranged so I'm thinking I might be putting some back on! I'm not going to stress over it though as I still have plenty of time to lose it again before my hols at the beginning of April. Have just realised I have hit my first goal so will have to change that I think!

Currently at 11st 6.5lb. I feel like I've been stuck at this weight for ages now - whenever I seem to get to my lowest weight I tend to self sabotage and shoot back up again, up to as much as 11st 13.5lb! I've reached 11st 6.5lb about 4 times now, and have never managed to get any lower.

I've been determined to change things this week though, and make it the week that I break that barrier. A similar thing happened to me once I reach 12st, I found it hard breaking through into the 11's, but I got there in the end! Have been 100% on plan this week, even with it being Valentines Day on Friday, and I am confident of a nice loss tomorrow. Here's hoping anyway!!

My target is 10st, so the sooner I break into the 10's the better really.

Currently at 11st 6.5lb. I feel like I've been stuck at this weight for ages now - whenever I seem to get to my lowest weight I tend to self sabotage and shoot back up again, up to as much as 11st 13.5lb! I've reached 11st 6.5lb about 4 times now, and have never managed to get any lower.

I've been determined to change things this week though, and make it the week that I break that barrier. A similar thing happened to me once I reach 12st, I found it hard breaking through into the 11's, but I got there in the end! Have been 100% on plan this week, even with it being Valentines Day on Friday, and I am confident of a nice loss tomorrow. Here's hoping anyway!!

My target is 10st, so the sooner I break into the 10's the better really.

Yes, yes, YES!!! Finally broke that 11st 6.5lb barrier - I lost 2.5lb last night (and won Slimmer of the Week!) taking me down to 11st 4lb. The lightest I have ever been.

Only 4.5lb to go until I see the 10's! :D

Brill well done! I am really struggling to get from the 11s to the 10s, I get really close and then put some on and struggle to take it off again. Think it may be a psychological barrier but really wan to do it. Any tips Princess Stevie?

Brill well done! I am really struggling to get from the 11s to the 10s, I get really close and then put some on and struggle to take it off again. Think it may be a psychological barrier but really wan to do it. Any tips Princess Stevie?

Thank you. Really happy! Can't wait to be in the 10's and that little bit closer to target.

No real tips really. I just feel like this year I've got a total different mindset and I'm 100% focused and determined on getting to target. So once I'd gotten back down to 11st 6.5lb nothing was going to stop me, I was going to break that barrier even if it killed me.

I have to admit, keeping a food diary really helps. I keep one on here, but I also mean a physical diary that I carry everywhere with me. I bought a 2014 page per day diary, and I scribble down all of my eats in there as soon as I've had them. That way I don't forget or miss anything.

I also mix up my days between Extra Easy, Red and Green - always having at least 1/3 SuperFree, no matter what plan I'm following. I try and mix up my Healthy Extra's too and use my Syns on different things. I think what I'm trying to say is a lot of variety seems to help and stops me becoming bored or complacent.

Most of all, don't give up. Even when it gets tough and you feel like you're getting nowhere. Stick with it! If I can do it, then anyone can :)

Back