Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Thank you. Really happy! Can't wait to be in the 10's and that little bit closer to target.

No real tips really. I just feel like this year I've got a total different mindset and I'm 100% focused and determined on getting to target. So once I'd gotten back down to 11st 6.5lb nothing was going to stop me, I was going to break that barrier even if it killed me.

I have to admit, keeping a food diary really helps. I keep one on here, but I also mean a physical diary that I carry everywhere with me. I bought a 2014 page per day diary, and I scribble down all of my eats in there as soon as I've had them. That way I don't forget or miss anything.

I also mix up my days between Extra Easy, Red and Green - always having at least 1/3 SuperFree, no matter what plan I'm following. I try and mix up my Healthy Extra's too and use my Syns on different things. I think what I'm trying to say is a lot of variety seems to help and stops me becoming bored or complacent.

Most of all, don't give up. Even when it gets tough and you feel like you're getting nowhere. Stick with it! If I can do it, then anyone can :)

Wise words xx I been same weight 2 weeks now and even though its disheartening I look back to when I started and I lost a stone so that's a good achievement x Im hoping to lose a little bit this week and have a big loss next week :D

I've been stuck at same weight 2-3 weeks now through no fault of my own though lol

Thank you. Really happy! Can't wait to be in the 10's and that little bit closer to target.

No real tips really. I just feel like this year I've got a total different mindset and I'm 100% focused and determined on getting to target. So once I'd gotten back down to 11st 6.5lb nothing was going to stop me, I was going to break that barrier even if it killed me.

I have to admit, keeping a food diary really helps. I keep one on here, but I also mean a physical diary that I carry everywhere with me. I bought a 2014 page per day diary, and I scribble down all of my eats in there as soon as I've had them. That way I don't forget or miss anything.

I also mix up my days between Extra Easy, Red and Green - always having at least 1/3 SuperFree, no matter what plan I'm following. I try and mix up my Healthy Extra's too and use my Syns on different things. I think what I'm trying to say is a lot of variety seems to help and stops me becoming bored or complacent.

Most of all, don't give up. Even when it gets tough and you feel like you're getting nowhere. Stick with it! If I can do it, then anyone can :)

Thanks Princess Stevie I won't give up, wise words there and I will try some of the ideas

3 off for me today so now 11st 2, taking me yo a pound away from my lightest have been here before though. Need to push through this barrier

I am really struggling to get past the 11s.. I was so good last week, was hoping for my 2lb loss, but I STS. Which is good that it wasn't a gain. Feels so hard to get down to the 10s. But this week I hope will be my week.

Good luck everyone :)

Hi Ladies, just dropped in to the elevenses today.....so chuffed, haven't been here for about 30 years. I expected to catch up with a few ladies who made it to this zone just before me...but a few seem to have disappeared! Just 2lbs off my 4 stone award...perhaps next week? Hope to get to know you all before you disappear downwards xx

Hi Ladies, just dropped in to the elevenses today.....so chuffed, haven't been here for about 30 years. I expected to catch up with a few ladies who made it to this zone just before me...but a few seem to have disappeared! Just 2lbs off my 4 stone award...perhaps next week? Hope to get to know you all before you disappear downwards xx

Well done pollywotsit, great to have you here!

I have decided to carry on with SW diet plan but weigh from home as finding it hard to get to the classes and I didn't realise that you had to pay if you missed a session!! Bought some scales yesterday and weighed myself, had put on 2lbs. But then today weighed myself today (I know it's stupid to weigh yourself every day but I was just curious!) and I was 3lbs lighter than yesterday?! So now a bit dubious about weighing from home as not sure how accurate it is?! Does anyone else here weigh at home?

If you weigh yourself at home you have to be really disciplined and only weigh yourself once a week at the same time on the same day. I find my weight can vary up to 7lb depending on the time of day etc!

It's tempting to do it everyday but you get disheartened seeing it change so much.

If you weigh yourself at home you have to be really disciplined and only weigh yourself once a week at the same time on the same day. I find my weight can vary up to 7lb depending on the time of day etc!

It's tempting to do it everyday but you get disheartened seeing it change so much.

thanks for the advice, I've put them away in a cupboard for now so I'm not tempted! Will see how it goes, but may go back to group if it doesn't work out for me xx

I weigh at home every saturday in morning first thing x I do tend to weigh myself if I gone slightly off track tho lol

Personally, I have to go to a group, I find it keeps me focused... Although I've slacked recently. I am at target but would love to be on the other side of 11. Its actually mainly the money that makes me want to do it! Have lost 3 stone 1.5lb so far.

If I was weighing in at home I would let myself slip cos there's no one there recording it. The awards help too! Such a boost. Its a lot of money but to be honest if I wasn't dieting I'd spend that and more on take aways!

Personally, I have to go to a group, I find it keeps me focused... Although I've slacked recently. I am at target but would love to be on the other side of 11. Its actually mainly the money that makes me want to do it! Have lost 3 stone 1.5lb so far.

If I was weighing in at home I would let myself slip cos there's no one there recording it. The awards help too! Such a boost. Its a lot of money but to be honest if I wasn't dieting I'd spend that and more on take aways!

I had a crap consultant so I prefer online xx

Becky you don't have to pay if you book a holiday day, and I believe you're allowed 6 a year....going by the date you start. I enjoy going to group, not only because it keeps me focused but it gets me out of the house and meeting people, AND I need it. I like to hear all the chat and have got to know some of the ladies quite well, plus we always have a giggle. From what I've read on here AND at my own group, consultants can be quite different and some seem absolutely unfriendly, I'd hate that, I wouldn't want to be in a group that I didn't enjoy. One of my friends has been to 3 different groups since she started...last July, a month after me, and none of her consultants have been very good, I must have just picked the good one for our area!
I think weighing at home can be good if you have the willpower to stick to your diet and a regular weigh in day and time...but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been where I am now if I didn't have someone "looking over my shoulder" as it were.
Hi Jen, nice to see you too...I'm always playing catch up! lol xx

I have decided to carry on with SW diet plan but weigh from home as finding it hard to get to the classes and I didn't realise that you had to pay if you missed a session!! Bought some scales yesterday and weighed myself, had put on 2lbs. But then today weighed myself today (I know it's stupid to weigh yourself every day but I was just curious!) and I was 3lbs lighter than yesterday?! So now a bit dubious about weighing from home as not sure how accurate it is?! Does anyone else here weigh at home?
I weigh at home on Friday morning and then put the scales away! This website is my "group". I post my losses and gains and get encouragement all the way. Couple that with the SW website and the SW magazine and I have loads of advice, inspiration, recipes and support.

I always felt a bit funny going to group and got bored after a few weeks, although I accept that it really helps others. The only thing I miss is the little tips and advice on new products but that info filters through on here eventually.

good luck.

Back