Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I weigh at home on Friday morning and then put the scales away! This website is my "group". I post my losses and gains and get encouragement all the way. Couple that with the SW website and the SW magazine and I have loads of advice, inspiration, recipes and support.

I always felt a bit funny going to group and got bored after a few weeks, although I accept that it really helps others. The only thing I miss is the little tips and advice on new products but that info filters through on here eventually.

good luck.

I agree totally x first thing I do is report to here on a saturday morning xx you all more supportive my group ever was xx

Thanks for the advice everyone! I will try going it alone for a week and report back how I get on...weigh as usual on Thursday eve...we will see! How is everyone else getting on this week? I feel much more motivated now the summer clothes are starting to come in the shops...something to aim for ! :)

Hello, I'm new to the group. Joined on Tuesday so only 2 days till weigh in eek feel as though I have done ok so will post my "hopefully" weight loss on Tuesday! Feeling positive :)

Height 5'6
Weight 11 stone

Well done! That's ace

Feeling a bit wobbly, had a crappy week, star week for the first time since before Xmas has meant I am really hungry, I had soup and veg, then sw chips last night cos I was so hungry :(

Oh we all feel like that round star week. Well done for choosing on plan foods to curb the hunger!

Thanks, I stuck to 10 syns per day last week and lost 3lb, back up to 15 a day this week, which makes me feel worse as I was so stunned and thrilled with last weeks efforts.

Thank you - hoping I can get back to 10 syns a day- I want my 1/2 stone! I binged a bit after the weigh-in, think I was just relieved to lose the 1/2! It broke my cycle of 1 week loss, next week gain.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I will try going it alone for a week and report back how I get on...weigh as usual on Thursday eve...we will see! How is everyone else getting on this week? I feel much more motivated now the summer clothes are starting to come in the shops...something to aim for ! :)

Welcome - I went to my first SW class about 10 years ago - it worked well for me and I lost about 4 stone but put it all back on over about 4 years - went back but never have lost it all again - so joined here and I'm finding it supportive, informative and friendly - I like the anonymity - I think it allows everyone to open up and be honest - no-one's making judgements cos we're all in the same boat! Keep posting and u'll get all the support u need - good luck!!

Welcome - I went to my first SW class about 10 years ago - it worked well for me and I lost about 4 stone but put it all back on over about 4 years - went back but never have lost it all again - so joined here and I'm finding it supportive, informative and friendly - I like the anonymity - I think it allows everyone to open up and be honest - no-one's making judgements cos we're all in the same boat! Keep posting and u'll get all the support u need - good luck!!

Thank you that's really helpful advice and I appreciate it. Second weigh in at home tonight and i'm down 5lbs- taking off my gain from last week and a little bit more! Now at 11st0.5lbs- the 10s are so close! Really hoping to get under 11 next week! :)

Thank you that's really helpful advice and I appreciate it. Second weigh in at home tonight and i'm down 5lbs- taking off my gain from last week and a little bit more! Now at 11st0.5lbs- the 10s are so close! Really hoping to get under 11 next week! :)

u've done really well - and as u say so close to the 10s - well done!

just had another thought - there's a lovely SW food diary thread called 'LJ's journey to be slim by sixty' which I follow - it's friendly honest and full of fun and ideas - you might like to have a peep!

1lb lost tonight, taking me to 11st 12.5lbs. It's sooo nice to see the 11's on the scales :)

well done - isn't it great to go down to the next stone?!

Back