Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

oooh I keep forgetting to say - good luck with packing and the house move - it's a big job but just think of all that body magic!!

Thanks upndown. Iwill go on the other thread and say hello too.

I cleaned my fridge out today, only to get shelf stuck lol was a lot of cursing going on lol

Thanks Upndown and everyone else. I'm going to go through the book and make a list of the free/superfree food I usually have and make a shopping list and a meal plan.

I know someone who does SW and she was advising me to liquidise a can of macaroni cheese as a cheese sauce to use in pasta bake. I generally just use a white sauce with a teaspoon of parmesan on top and cannot get my head around why the macaroni cheese version is less fattening or healthier. I think I will just count the syns.

Thanks Upndown and everyone else. I'm going to go through the book and make a list of the free/superfree food I usually have and make a shopping list and a meal plan.

I know someone who does SW and she was advising me to liquidise a can of macaroni cheese as a cheese sauce to use in pasta bake. I generally just use a white sauce with a teaspoon of parmesan on top and cannot get my head around why the macaroni cheese version is less fattening or healthier. I think I will just count the syns.

Glad ur getting ur head round SW and sticking to the plan - I don't like cheese sauce so not familiar with that one - sometimes SW don't recommend that we 'mess about' with food - in this case liquidising the macaroni cheese reduces it's bulkiness - so it'd be less filling - so may not be a good idea - but I'm not too sure.

U could ask ur consultant to explain - and she/he might be able to suggest something helpful - we're all still learning how versatile SW can be - and that means we can follow the basics for life but have more syns when we're at target - can't wait!

Good morning all,
Is there room for another little one? I've just made it into the 11's this week. 11.13, so I think I might be here a while.x

welcome - isn't it great getting down to the next stone - and ur not far of target I see!

welcome - isn't it great getting down to the next stone - and ur not far of target I see!

Thank you, yes is is great getting down to the next stone. I wish I was in the 11's a bit more because I feel quite vulnerable being so close to 12 but hopefully this week I will be 100% good and hopefully get a good loss next week.
I've got another 13lbs to get to my Easter target, not sure if that is do-able realistically but if I can get as close to it as possible then I will be happy. And then my longer term target is another 1 stone after that.x

Weigh in tomorow night, and after a very unexpected and undeserved half lb gain last week (taking me up to 11st 4.5lb), I am hoping for a decent loss to get me into the very bottom end of the 11's.

No offence to any of you lovely lot, but I would really like to be making tracks out of this zone ASAP :D

lol! I feel the same way hopefully we will both be dropping to the 10s soon

Weigh in tomorow night, and after a very unexpected and undeserved half lb gain last week (taking me up to 11st 4.5lb), I am hoping for a decent loss to get me into the very bottom end of the 11's.

No offence to any of you lovely lot, but I would really like to be making tracks out of this zone ASAP :D

You can do it! You look amazing in your display picture by the way :)

No offence taken lol xx im 5lbs away from being 10st sumat lol I have told everyone I will do a merry dance round our area when I do lol I swore id never see 11st again but I got married and well lol

Feeling fab :) third weigh in tonight and I have lost 1 & a half lb that's 6lb in 2 wks :)
1st weigh in-11 stone
2nd weigh in- 10.9.5
3rd weigh in-10.8

Feeling fab :) third weigh in tonight and I have lost 1 & a half lb that's 6lb in 2 wks :)
1st weigh in-11 stone
2nd weigh in- 10.9.5
3rd weigh in-10.8

Well done isn't it a great feeling when ur sticking to the plan!

Twig lets 84- oh yes so I am thanks for pointing that out to me :) how far do you have to go before you see the 10s? Not long I hope x

Hey everyone! Yep I'm currently 11st 2. I was 10st 13lb 2 weeks back but really struggled for a week and gained :( now I'm back on it and working hard to get down again. My final target us 10st 7lb so not too far to go! ! Good luck everyone x

Twig lets 84- oh yes so I am thanks for pointing that out to me :) how far do you have to go before you see the 10s? Not long I hope x

I'm 11stone 2. So not long but feel like I've been hanging around at this weight for ages! 10s 7lb would be amazing. I'm at target, have lost 3 stone 4.5 but the extra few pounds don't wanna shift!
Are you at your target now then or you still going?

Back