Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm 11stone 2. So not long but feel like I've been hanging around at this weight for ages! 10s 7lb would be amazing. I'm at target, have lost 3 stone 4.5 but the extra few pounds don't wanna shift! Are you at your target now then or you still going?

Wow you have done amazing, keep going you will soon be in the tens :)
Are you drinking lots of water & exercising?
I have 2 litres of water a day + 3,4 cups of green tea + at least 8 miles of power walking a wk I'm finding this is really helping as I haven't been 100% good!
Iv only just started on my third wk now wanting to get to 9.12 so ten pounds to go x

3.5lb off for me tonight taking me down to 11st 1lb.

Just 1.5lb to go until I'm in the 10's, woop woop! Would like to get that off next week :D

I know this is just a moan, but I have had a sh*t week. The boyfriends parents have gone on holiday, leaving us to look after their very demanding dog, coupled with the BF crying some nights as he cant cope with the dog means I have been eating so much. I dont even want to get weighed, as I feel like I will just get so upset. I was really pleased as I had lost 2 weeks consecutively, which I had never done before, gone and ruined it now.

Count me in too, please!

I started off at 11st 11lb (after coming down from 12st 8lb on Weightwatchers). After my first week, I'm 11st 8.5lb but I think I'll have either stayed the same this week or put on 0.5lb, but it's my star week so I don't mind. ;)

Welcome and well done on ur great weight loss so far!

I know this is just a moan, but I have had a sh*t week. The boyfriends parents have gone on holiday, leaving us to look after their very demanding dog, coupled with the BF crying some nights as he cant cope with the dog means I have been eating so much. I dont even want to get weighed, as I feel like I will just get so upset. I was really pleased as I had lost 2 weeks consecutively, which I had never done before, gone and ruined it now.

Oh dreamer sorry to head it's been a bad week. Well done on losing two weeks in a row, you know you can do it now. Yo to weigh in, draw a line and move on

Helloooooo, I'm new, can I join please? First day today x

Helloooooo, I'm new, can I join please? First day today x

Welcome - this is a great site - I'm addicted!

You can see from my sign in name that I've you you dieted for years - since joining here at New Year I've pretty much stuck to the plan - with the support, info and guidance from the lovely ppl here!

Are u following a diet or healthy eating plan? Good luck on ur weight loss journey!

I have lost 1.5lb so now weigh 11st 8lb. I am quite pleased with that though had been hoping for more on my first week.

Well done - celebrate the loss! Our bodies are funny things aren't they - they don't always lose weight as we'd like even when we're 100% on track.

But pls don't do what I've done too many times - have a disappointment binge - I've found out the hard way that if I'd had a good week with a loss I'm not happy with - if I carry on the plan I get a great loss the foll week! Good luck!

Yes lots of us are the weight we are cos we're emotional eaters - like someone else has posted - put it behind u and get back on track - ur consultant & the most of the class will probably have done something similar - so will understand - & will support u - but if u really can't face it - don't go - keep posting here and u'll get loadsa support - and just try to get back on the plan as soon as u can - have the max syns if u need them - again if u can be bothered make the SW curry, lasagne, spag bol, cottage pie or whatever comfort foods u like and plan ahead & buy in 'free' and low syn foods as treats!

Hello Dreamer. I just wanted to sympathise with your current situation. Im an emotionl eater too and can really relate to your plight. Upndown has offered some excellent advice. Have you been weighed now? How did you get on? I hope the dog will be going home soon and you will be able to get back on track. How are you this evening?

Last edited:
Welcome - this is a great site - I'm addicted!

You can see from my sign in name that I've you you dieted for years - since joining here at New Year I've pretty much stuck to the plan - with the support, info and guidance from the lovely ppl here!

Are u following a diet or healthy eating plan? Good luck on ur weight loss journey!

Thanks for the welcome :D I'm doing red/green days but may try and progress to EE at some point. It's a lot of years since I did SW and can't really make it to a class so I'm using an old-ish book x

Thanks for the welcome :D I'm doing red/green days but may try and progress to EE at some point. It's a lot of years since I did SW and can't really make it to a class so I'm using an old-ish book x

The basis is still the same - and u can go on the SW site for some things even when ur not a member (like me) but it great here.

Try googling anything on SW stuff and the first few things to come up are usually here!! So I google when I can't find my way round here!

Good luck this week - if ur stuck just post a question - there's some knowledgeable ppl here always willing to share!

Had a sneaky peek at my home scales this morning and they are showing 11st 0.5lb - hope the numbers keep dropping so I can make it into the 10's next Tuesday at WI :D :fingerscrossed:

Well done!
I just want to eat everything in sight at the moment, really craving sweet things and getting a bit bored of fruit! Anyone any tips?

I haven't been bad yet but come the weekend...? I dont wanna blow it!

Thank you,
I use the mini galaxy ripples 4.5 lovely for a sweet hit.
Also the sugar free helots are good ( hartleys pot 1/2 syns) or you can make up your own with a sachet think it's 2 syns for the whole sachet
You can layer fruit, jelly and yogurt for a 'trifle'

Had a sneaky peek at my home scales this morning and they are showing 11st 0.5lb - hope the numbers keep dropping so I can make it into the 10's next Tuesday at WI :D :fingerscrossed:

oooo good luck hehe xxx

isn't it great when we drop to the next stone - well done ur v nearly there!

Back