Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done!
I just want to eat everything in sight at the moment, really craving sweet things and getting a bit bored of fruit! Anyone any tips?

I haven't been bad yet but come the weekend...? I dont wanna blow it!

Know where ur coming from how about:

Kay003's cheesecake is amazing for 2.5 syns a slice (4 portions in whole cake) easy to make

SW choc brownies 0.5 syns for small piece, 12.5 syns for the whole tray - have them with thawed frozen berries and a yog mmm....

meringue nest with chopped banana + a few chopped nuts with toffee yog

layer sweetened quark, straw yog and strawbs (or other fruit/yog)

SW Ferrero Rocher

Ok so down to 11 st 2 but been here before so will keep plodding

Thanks for the sweet tips, will try them at the weekend!
11s 2lb is good! In the right direction!

I lost a lb so 11s 1 now! So pleased I controlled myself and didn't eat everything in sight! Given me the boost I needed to carry on...

Have a good (low syn) weekend everyone!
X

Well WI is tomorrow for me and would love to have lost 3lbs to get my 1.5 stone award but we will see lol

well a maintain is better than a gain isn't it and millions times better than a gain! good luck for next week!

Yes very true and thanks

Hello Dreamerb1989. Ive been looking out for yournposts as I wondered how youwere getting on. Has the dog gone home yet? I hope everything is better for you.

Hello everyone, thought i'd join in here:) been in the 11st bracket now on and off for a month, feels so nice to be able to fit back into my size 12's again too! good luck everyone on their journey - mines still only beginning!

Wow well done. It must be lovely to be in size 12s again

Just like to share this with you all! My other half is in the process of ordering a papa Johns pizza! (Tut)

I have looked up the syns and its put me off so much I'm cooking a risotto for myself. Is that the definition of will power or what?!

Want to see the 10s so badly

Hi, I gained 1/2lb, which I am actually pleased and surprised with, I was estimating a 2lb gain. I am trying harder this week, the dog is a little easier.

Hello Dreamerb1989. Ive been looking out for yournposts as I wondered how youwere getting on. Has the dog gone home yet? I hope everything is better for you.

Thank you for thinking of me, thats really supportive. I gained 1/2lb, which for the amount of food I stuffed is actually good. I did have a soliatory burger king after weigh in, but I was straight back on the diet afterwards.

Thank you for thinking of me, thats really supportive. I gained 1/2lb, which for the amount of food I stuffed is actually good. I did have a soliatory burger king after weigh in, but I was straight back on the diet afterwards.

Well done - a half on is really good in that situation! And u'll get the burger off soon too - well done for getting back to the plan!! Hope u have a good week!

Just like to share this with you all! My other half is in the process of ordering a papa Johns pizza! (Tut)

I have looked up the syns and its put me off so much I'm cooking a risotto for myself. Is that the definition of will power or what?!

Want to see the 10s so badly

Woo Woo - well done! I agree tho' those pizza are ridiculously fattening (but nice I have to admit) but not worth it - enjoy the risotto!

Back