Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

STS for me today :( I only have myself to blame and the weather as I was out yesterday at the pub drinking shandies woops!! Good luck everyone on the scales this week, I hope they are nice to you all.x

STS'ing is so much more rewarding than a gain though! Congrats, here's to a new week x

Weigh in tonight! Hoping for 1.5lb off to get me out of the 11's and into those 10's - fingers crossed!! :)

STS for me today :( I only have myself to blame and the weather as I was out yesterday at the pub drinking shandies woops!!
Good luck everyone on the scales this week, I hope they are nice to you all.x

ok a loss is great - a sts is ok - but a gain is ******* awful!!

AHHHHHHH!!

Sorry guys but I'm finally outta here!! And I couldn't be happier about it!!

1.5lb off tonight, taking me to 10st 13.5lb :D

that's great - ur doing so well!

Hi all.
I lost 1.5lbs this morning taking me to 11st 13! :) so can finally join this group.
My original goal (in my head) is 11st but not so sure at the moment so it may change yet

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

as one leaves, another ones joins.

i started at 12 stone 6 1/2 - after many ons and many more offs, i am here :)

i can see the 10's, they are there in the distant future, i will get there, slowly slowly catchy monkey

Tracy

I lost 1.5lb this week which makes me 11st 6.5lb. Although I have lost 3lb in total I feel bloated, I assume it is my system getting used to all the fruit and veg.

Hi all.
I lost 1.5lbs this morning taking me to 11st 13! :) so can finally join this group.
My original goal (in my head) is 11st but not so sure at the moment so it may change yet

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi and welcome to the 11s fellow North Walian!

Back