Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi - I live near the Welsh Mountain Zoo above Colwyn Bay.

I love this site to the point I'm addicted!

I love it up there! Looking forward to taking my little boy this summer, think the penguins are super cute especially when they bring them out for a walk around the grass!! -he will probably still be too young to understand but I like it :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love it up there! Looking forward to taking my little boy this summer, think the penguins are super cute especially when they bring them out for a walk around the grass!! -he will probably still be too young to understand but I like it :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's a great place esp when the sun shines but very exposed to the Welsh winds brrrrr!

Well, Hi Everyone :wavey:

Might if I tag along and join here? Just made it in to the 11's tonight at 11st 13.5lbs. Very glad to be here (at last!) :)

Welcome Vava! Isn't it great to go down a stone.

I feel really upset and guilty, like I have cheated SW... I had an upset stomach this week the day before weigh in, so now I am convinced that the 3lb is only because of the squits :(

Just keep going dreamer it will balance out if need be. Hope you feel better now
One and half off taking me to a tantalising 11st1/2

Just keep going dreamer it will balance out if need be. Hope you feel better now
One and half off taking me to a tantalising 11st1/2

ooooh tantalising indeed! U'll be moving on next week then!

Oh I hope so upndown, but got a few things on but hope I can keep on track

Half off so down to 11s 0.5 lb! I was perhaps too confident that it was more and I feel significantly slimmer and less bloated this week! ...but its still in the right direction I suppose..

You gotta put up with me for a while longer I'm afraid!
X

Half off so down to 11s 0.5 lb! I was perhaps too confident that it was more and I feel significantly slimmer and less bloated this week! ...but its still in the right direction I suppose..

You gotta put up with me for a while longer I'm afraid!
X

Well done -sometimes our bodies are v mean to us - but it's great that u feel slimmer are waistbands looser etc?? Good to have a little while longer - u'll soon be in the 10s!! Have a good weekend!

Gained a pound this week! Really annoyed but I lost so much last week that I can't really complain. I'm in Disneyland Paris next weekend for my birthday so a completely off weekend for me! Also had a bad day yesterday. Will stick to it as much as possible! Well done everyone. 6.5lb for me to go before I can enter the 10s club x

Gained a pound this week! Really annoyed but I lost so much last week that I can't really complain. I'm in Disneyland Paris next weekend for my birthday so a completely off weekend for me! Also had a bad day yesterday. Will stick to it as much as possible! Well done everyone. 6.5lb for me to go before I can enter the 10s club x

Hi - it's annoying to have a gain - but just write it off and get back on plan - technically u only have 6lbs to get to 10st13.5!!! Every half helps I find!! Good luck this week!

Good morning all, It's been a good morning for me. I just lost 2lbs so that takes me to 11.11. I was really hoping for a good loss this week. Good luck everyone on the scales this week.x
Congrats! X

Good morning all,
It's been a good morning for me. I just lost 2lbs so that takes me to 11.11. I was really hoping for a good loss this week.
Good luck everyone on the scales this week.x

Well done that's great not far off goal then eh?

Well done that's great not far off goal then eh?

Not too far from the goal I have set to complete by Easter but I am very doubtful that I will get to it in time. Still I've done so well so far. My overall goal is 10 stone but I need to get to 11 first and have a few good holidays planned so we will have to see what happens.x

Not too far from the goal I have set to complete by Easter but I am very doubtful that I will get to it in time. Still I've done so well so far. My overall goal is 10 stone but I need to get to 11 first and have a few good holidays planned so we will have to see what happens.x

Well done for what u've achieved to date - so celebrate ur losses.

I've set myself tough targets in the past - sometimes they've motivated me - other times I've missed the target then I rebel against myself (bonkers I know!) and go on a binge - hence my sign in name!!

Back