Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

After moving from one country to another, new house, new school, new job etc I found my local group and bit the bullet. Was expecting a huge gain as has been living out of hotels for 2 weeks. 3 weeks back pay paid and ........ Maintained :)))) so happy. It could have all gone wrong but somehow I maintained

tracy

Can I join? I weighed in at 11st 11lbs this morning but it is also my birthday so its a day off seeing as there is chocolates and cake with my name on. I just had 4 milk tray chocs and am craving proper sw meals! Cant wait to get back on track tomorow with nice healthy foods!

Have to leave now as had a good loss n fell into the 10 stone something bracket today - YAY! Good luck to everyone on their journey :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I join in?!
I'm now 11st12lb after losing 12.5lb in the last 3 weeks on SW - hoping to get into the 10's soon!

Down to 11st 11.5, really happy this week. Hope I can get my 4.5 stone award by next week :p. Hope your all having a smashing week ! :)

Kay xx

Lost 2lb tonight taking me to 11st 0.5lb!!!! I reeeeeally want to get into those 10's next week :)

I think this is the only instance where I will be saying, I'll be happy to see you go ! :D I know you'll be in the 10's next week ! You trooper ! :p

Kay xx

Can I join in please? I'm currently 11st 5. I've been fart a rsing around the last couple of weeks losing and gaining the same few lbs. I thought maybe if I joined in the chat (I've lurked for ages) I might have more incentive to stick at it. I hope you're all well and look forward to chatting to you all :)

Can I join in please? I'm currently 11st 5. I've been fart a rsing around the last couple of weeks losing and gaining the same few lbs. I thought maybe if I joined in the chat (I've lurked for ages) I might have more incentive to stick at it. I hope you're all well and look forward to chatting to you all :)

Hi ejd! Welcome & Good luck! x

Hi, I'm new to this forum!

I've been at Slimming World 2 weeks & I know I'm going to need motivation to keep on track!
I've just started this week getting chocolate cravings!

Well done to you all, your progress is awesome!
Just keep Slimming :)

Back