Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi, I'm new to this forum!

I've been at Slimming World 2 weeks & I know I'm going to need motivation to keep on track!
I've just started this week getting chocolate cravings!

Well done to you all, your progress is awesome!
Just keep Slimming :)

Keep up the good work and the results will come! :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum!

I've been at Slimming World 2 weeks & I know I'm going to need motivation to keep on track!
I've just started this week getting chocolate cravings!

Well done to you all, your progress is awesome!
Just keep Slimming :)

Welcome Kerryann. I'm joining sw again next week. I've been trying from home for a while since my local group closed... Not got very far so am going to find another group to go to.

Best wishes :)

Half off for me taking me to bang on 11 stone. I will be in those 10s next week!

only 1lb off for me this week, hoping my thursday weigh in brings a bigger loss, I need to be in the 10's!

Well ladies I lost 1lb last night taking me to 10st 13.5lb!!!! Eeekkkk, so nice to see the 10's FINALLY!!!

See you all in the next group :D xx

Yay well done! See you next year! ;)
I put half on this week so up to 11st 11.5lb but am being good this week and am going to start 30day shred(!) so we will see what happens!

Yay well done! See you next year! ;)
I put half on this week so up to 11st 11.5lb but am being good this week and am going to start 30day shred(!) so we will see what happens!

Hi Susie, I did the 30 day shred on Saturday, so much pain haha! But at least you know it's working. I'm planning on trying to do it 3 times a week so I'll let you know how I get on (I did some research and apparently you're not meant to do it every day to give your body a rest, to be fair don't think my body would cope everyday haha)

Let me know how you get on! xxx

Hi Susie, I did the 30 day shred on Saturday, so much pain haha! But at least you know it's working. I'm planning on trying to do it 3 times a week so I'll let you know how I get on (I did some research and apparently you're not meant to do it every day to give your body a rest, to be fair don't think my body would cope everyday haha)

Let me know how you get on! xxx

Haha I would never cope with it every day! Will let you know how it goes! X

4 and a half off tonight taking me to 11st 2... I can't believe I'm just 3 lbs away from hitting the 10's.... I actually can't remember when I saw 10 on a scales, honestly. Was easily in my early teens - it's scary but exciting! I love Slimming World! :)

Back