Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

2 ibs off this week bringing me to 11.5. Hopefully will be 10 something by may.

Well done, that's fab! I'm at 11.5 too so hopefully we will be cruising down to the 10's really soon! xx

4 and a half off tonight taking me to 11st 2... I can't believe I'm just 3 lbs away from hitting the 10's.... I actually can't remember when I saw 10 on a scales, honestly. Was easily in my early teens - it's scary but exciting! I love Slimming World! :)

That's amazing!!! Well done!! xxx

I sts the same today 11 stone, I am pleased as we were away for the weekend. But the scales tantalising flashed 10st13!

I'm down to 11st10.5lb so finally got my stone award!

Hi everyone! I'm back again! I think I was in this bracket around February last year and then fell off the wagon in a big way and then started back 4 weeks ago. I'm now back in the 11's (11st 13lbs) and I'm determined to keep going this time so I can get into the 10's.

well done for getting back on the horse, Ruby :)

Hi im just starting again I'm 11st 7b, and would really like to loose 1.5 stone before my wedding in august , starting SW :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ladies,

I restarted 2 weeks ago at 11st 12lbs. Lost 3lbs last week. Weigh in tonight....

Mrs S

yes dee, it's annoying too! :wave_cry:

Does anyone else feel the need to weigh themselves every day ?? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I used to but came to realise that my weight fluctuates so much during the week that there really is no point.

EEEEEEEEEKKK....hopefully tonights the night I go down to the 10s!

Good luck for everyone getting WI tonight!!

Half off for me tonight. Might have been more if I hadn't had dinner first but we were at the in laws! And I don't normally eat first....so rather pleased!

Back