Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I weighed in a day early so went last night instead. 1.5lb off so not so bad given it was only 6 days *and* in the evening instead of the morning. I tihnk I prefer to weigh in wed nights, might do this in future :)

1lb off so exactly 11st......next week will be the week I am down to the 10s... DETERMINATION!! :p

Welcome Aileen, Nattymo, LV30, Applejack, Ames, Amy and Claracluck - all on board the 10 stone express! We'll do it girls!:girlpower:

I'm thinking the same thing, so it would be great if we can support each other.:grouphugg:Anyone else? The more the merrier!:party0023:

me too, started at 12st 10 and now 11st 9 and weight loss has sloooooowwwwed lol, fight on girlies, we'll be in the ten's before long :D

Sts again for me still bang on 11 oh I NEED to see those 10s next week

Good morning all,
Some great losses and it looks like we'll be saying goodbye to a few next week.
Well I put on 9lb on my holiday so when I got back I was 12.1 but I have lost a few pounds already so am staying in here. I am hoping to get back to 11.6 like I was before my holiday within a couple of weeks and then hopefully I can start working on the other 6lbs I need to get me out of here, lol. I think it might take a while!
Good luck with anyone weighing in today.x

Good morning all,
Some great losses and it looks like we'll be saying goodbye to a few next week.
Well I put on 9lb on my holiday so when I got back I was 12.1 but I have lost a few pounds already so am staying in here. I am hoping to get back to 11.6 like I was before my holiday within a couple of weeks and then hopefully I can start working on the other 6lbs I need to get me out of here, lol. I think it might take a while!
Good luck with anyone weighing in today.x

Morning, you will soon lose that don't worry. Especially with the way you are doing on your detox at the moment. You are doing fab! And hopefully we will both be out of here very soon! :D xxx

3 3/4lb off for this week weigh in , would like to get another 3 off for next week's :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3 3/4lb off for this week weigh in , would like to get another 3 off for next week's :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

wow, how on earth are you getting those losses?! :eek:

Lost 4 this week taking me to 10.13 and a half :) I will now join the next stone bracket! I had the vomiting bug unfortunately so I will probably be back in the 11's again next mon as can eat food again without getting sick!

Hello everyone! Some familiar faces, I see :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week to take me down to 11st 12.5lbs

My target weight is currently 11 stone, so I may well be spending a lot of time in here :D

weighed this am and was 11.10 grrr! not sure whether I should weigh in at class tonight or wait til the morning.

Weigh in this morning and I am dowm 3lbs to 11st7. Half way there!!x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone, I lost 4 pounds tonight to take me out of the 12's! I am currently 11st 12.5 pounds, so I may be here for a while!

Back