Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Stuck at 11stone...Don't think I am EVER going to get down to the 10s. So disheartened due to * week :(

You will get there I was stuck at 11 for a few weeks. Managed 10 at 13 on the third week

Can I join?

I've just restarted at 11st 12lb. Struggling to get the weight off. Only 4lbs in 5 weeks. Maybe this would spur me on.

Hello all! Can I join? Joined Slimming World on Tuesday, weighing in at 11st 7lbs. This is the heaviest I've been in years and I'm not happy! Hoping for a good loss on Tuesday, I've been pretty good this week apart from a BBQ for my fiancée's birthday yesterday but I stuck to salads and meat and I'm going to eat fewer syns today to make up for it. Can't believe I'm allowed to eat so much and things like pasta etc and still be on track! I used to be on Weightwatchers and lost loads but was starving as things like pasta were so many points. Congrats to everyone who has lost/stayed the same this week and good luck to everyone weighing in soon.

Well done on the losses guys!
Have just had a bit of a shock....was thinking earlier today I've been this weight for about 4 weeks now (11st11)...really need to up a gear as have cheated a few weeks etc....just looked at my books and I've been deluding myself....I weighed in at 11st11 on 19th March! What the hell am I doing?!? It's given me a kick up the what sit anyway! I did this on ww years ago, focused til I lost a bit and then took my eye off the ball!
So ladies, tips to getting back on it please! I have started a food diary anyway over the past few days, and am on week 4 of getting my bronze body magic. Any other suggestions would be great! Xx

Susie...
I have weeks like this too. I find that if I go completely back to basics and read the book again, it can be like a fresh start. And make yourself do a couple of new recipes that you've never tried before.

I find I tend to get stuck in a rut and eat the same things over and over, its almost like your body gets used to the same food and stops losing weight.

Well done on your loss tho!
X

Susie... I have weeks like this too. I find that if I go completely back to basics and read the book again, it can be like a fresh start. And make yourself do a couple of new recipes that you've never tried before. I find I tend to get stuck in a rut and eat the same things over and over, its almost like your body gets used to the same food and stops losing weight. Well done on your loss tho! X

Ah that's a good idea. Will def read my books again. And got the new mag so will look for some recipes. Thanks xx

Weigh in this week was 11st 1 lb so close to the 10's but have a feeling ill still be here a while longer with this bbq weather! !

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ive had such a bad weekend, celebrated a big personal achievement on sat night with copious amounts of red wine, and vodka. trying to claw back a loss this week by eating my own bodyweight in SS food every 2 hours lol weigh in is wed at 5pm and I'm 1lb away from my club ten

ive had such a bad weekend, celebrated a big personal achievement on sat night with copious amounts of red wine, and vodka. trying to claw back a loss this week by eating my own bodyweight in SS food every 2 hours lol weigh in is wed at 5pm and I'm 1lb away from my club ten

Well, you've got to celebrate, haven't you? :D

Good luck on Wednesday :)

Just had my first weigh in - I've lost three pounds! I've never lost weight and felt so full lol. I can't believe I can eat and actually lose weight. Good luck to everyone else weighing in this week.

off I go to class....praying for a loss :)

Back