Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

yay, 1lb off and got my club ten award! woohoo :D

Well done lumina!

Two pounds off for me this week - slowly moving through the 11's!

I've done it! 2.5 off tonight taking me to 10st 12.5lbs so I shall be leaving you lovely supportive bunch! xxx
Hope I won't be back (I mean that in the nicest possible way, Lol! ) x :)

I've done it! 2.5 off tonight taking me to 10st 12.5lbs so I shall be leaving you lovely supportive bunch! xxx Hope I won't be back (I mean that in the nicest possible way, Lol! ) x :)

Leaving already?? Didn't you like it here?? I'm liking it so much that I put on a pound again this week. I'm giving myself till the end of June to get out of here......

Leaving already?? Didn't you like it here?? I'm liking it so much that I put on a pound again this week. I'm giving myself till the end of June to get out of here......

Ha ha! I did of course love it here! I found it a hard stone to work through but I know the losses slow down the more you go on. I will be seeing you soon no doubt in the next thread x

I've done it! 2.5 off tonight taking me to 10st 12.5lbs so I shall be leaving you lovely supportive bunch! xxx
Well done!

Wow, didnt think I would honestly get to this point, but I lost 3lb last night, taking me to 10st 11 and 1/2, and slimmer of the week. Thank you for your support, and good luck everyone xxxxxx

yay! well done petal, I'll see you soon! x

I'm not too far off seeing that magic number 10 on the scales, I hope it comes soon :)
good luck everyone :) you're all doing amazingly xxx

I entered the 11's (just) last week after losing 9lb
The 10's seem such a long way away!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was over 3 weeks. Just stuck to the plan :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I joined on the 15th I was 11st 8.5lb......weighed in this thursday at 11st 4.5lb....so first week weigh loss of 4lb xx
That's an excellent start, well done!

Hi everyone! I'm back again! Lost 2lbs this week taking me to 11st 12lbs. If I can keep this up I'll be at target in no time! Well done to all the losers so far this week.

Back