Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi everyone! I'm back again! Lost 2lbs this week taking me to 11st 12lbs. If I can keep this up I'll be at target in no time! Well done to all the losers so far this week.

Hi everyone just thought I would subscribe as I've just today reached 11.11 and a half. My goal is 11 so I would like support and advice to get there, I have my own diary feel free to look xx

Having posted the above I lost 0.5lb this week taking me to 11st10.5lb. :D

Hi Susie, I've just subscribed to the thread and have read your posts and I can say I truly relate to you.
I started slimming world in February and gradually lost weight slowly but surly I was nearly -5 away from a stone, from that moment on I was very lazy on the plan and would treat myself after weighins and at the weekend... After all I had been working all week I deserved a treat didn't i?? We'll it caught up with me thick and fast 3lbs gain over three weeks... I was so down about it, that I gave up all together! Until I woke up and thought I have got to do this for me and today I got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month as well as finally loosing the first stone!!
Diarys really help, even when I have had a takeaway I still put it in the diary so I have control

I hope your ok and still on track x

Hi. Although I'm weighing in Kilo's, I've joined here as there isn't a group for Kilos and I'm around 11st 10lbs and want to be in the 10's ASAP!!

ANOTHER half a pound off this week . . . but at least it's going in the right direction

However, I am on holiday in France in 2 weeks time for 2 weeks so will no doubt do some damage there, but then will get straight back on plan and on my way to target :)

hoping for a loss tomorrow, really not recording things in a diary lately and can see a slippery slope ahead if i'm not careful.

Well done on all the losses. Have worked out that I have 28 weeks to lose 26lbs. Hoping I can keep the 2lb a week average I've built up going!

4 pounds off for me this week - which means I have passed the half-way mark through the 11's!

We'll done, what is your goal? Xx
10 st 2, so 18 pounds to go. Averaging out my weight loss over the last two months, I'm hoping to be there by early August.

Hi all just joining this bracket!! After a 3 1/2 lb loss this week I am now 11 st 12 hoping to get to the 10's by the end of July

Hi Susie, I've just subscribed to the thread and have read your posts and I can say I truly relate to you.
I started slimming world in February and gradually lost weight slowly but surly I was nearly -5 away from a stone, from that moment on I was very lazy on the plan and would treat myself after weighins and at the weekend... After all I had been working all week I deserved a treat didn't i?? We'll it caught up with me thick and fast 3lbs gain over three weeks... I was so down about it, that I gave up all together! Until I woke up and thought I have got to do this for me and today I got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month as well as finally loosing the first stone!!
Diarys really help, even when I have had a takeaway I still put it in the diary so I have control

I hope your ok and still on track x

Hi hun
Nice to see I'm not the only one! I am pretty much on track, stayed the same this week but that's ok. Have been trying new recipes out of the magazine as was suggested and been tracking everything even if I go over my syns a bit. Life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it?!
Hope you're doing well. I've never got slimmer of the week or month, maybe that can be my target! Xx

0.5lb on this morning but I'm still in the 11's so I'm happy.

Looks like I'm moving on guys...All the best on your journey and will be seeing you all in the 10s soon :)

I didn't weigh at class last week so I'm hoping for a loss this week. It's my other half's 'big' birthday tomorrow and he wants to go out for lunch somewhere really nice which included me celebrating his birthday ith a glass or wine or two. As before, hoping, but now praying as well, for a loss this week lol

Well done Susie! Half a pound on for me this week:(

Back