Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I wi tomorrow morning and hoping that my good week has paid off. Really want to be in the 10s by 14th July - was my first goal set when I started again on SW 3weeks ago - as I'm taking my pony showing and want to feel more comfortable walking round in my tight jodpughs!

1lb off for me this week . . . slowly, slowly, slowly . . . :)

9lbs off after 2 week weigh in :D and got my 4.5 stone award, am really chuffed ;). Now weighing at 11st 8lbs. Hope to be out of this bracket by June xx

9lbs off after 2 week weigh in :D and got my 4.5 stone award, am really chuffed ;). Now weighing at 11st 8lbs. Hope to be out of this bracket by June xx

What?!!!! OMG I've just seen this. I knew you could do it and would kick ass. I am so, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy, nutty bunny! Go bunny, go bunny!!! xxx

What?!!!! OMG I've just seen this. I knew you could do it and would kick ass. I am so, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy, nutty bunny! Go bunny, go bunny!!! xxx

Hehe :D Aww thanks Kirsty :):) feels good when you get your slimming mojo back after weeks of mahoosive gains lol. Yes I am one happy hippity hoppity bunny indeed ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

I'm shocked but amazingly happy - 6lbs off this week, only 5lbs to being in the 10s!

Oh my lordie, well done both of you! that is absolutely fantastic. you're obviously doing something right :D what's your secret? I want in on it! lol

Hi joining this group as lost 1/2 lb so I'm 11.13.5 (so only just made it ) ;) seems to be some amazing weight loss going on well done . Don't know how long I'll be here how ever long it takes as long as I'm going in the right direction ! X

another pound off for me this week. started counting calories also (as i was curious) and am eating between 800-1200 per day. anyone have some idea if not eating enough calories affects how much weight you lose?

another pound off for me this week. started counting calories also (as i was curious) and am eating between 800-1200 per day. anyone have some idea if not eating enough calories affects how much weight you lose?

Yeah that's not very many really. Does that include your healthy extras? Low cal intake over a longish period of time can send your body into starvation mode long term so it holds onto food. Depends on the food I think tho hence Cambridge etc can work longer term. That's my understanding of it anyway!

decided to try going alone instead of £20 at group every month. Will see how I go

Yeah that's not very many really. Does that include your healthy extras? Low cal intake over a longish period of time can send your body into starvation mode long term so it holds onto food. Depends on the food I think tho hence Cambridge etc can work longer term. That's my understanding of it anyway!

Yeah, that's including healthy extras. I have a take out every Friday, so like 1300 calories for pizza, which has bumped my calorie intake up to 1800 or so for the whole day, and I won't eat anything else now. I have lost 21 pounds in 21 Weeks like this, so i'm just wondering really.

Yes totally if you don't have enough calories and your doing it for a while your body has no where to go. My friend started off too low, lost initially but her weight loss stopped and she was advised medically not to cut them lower. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine looks like you know what you're doing:)

thanks petal, I'm just up the road from you, so I noticed - same height too! :)

Hello, just landed here this morning with a loss of 2lb 3/4 weighing in at 11st 12.5lb, will probably be here a while :)

+2lb for me this morning taking me back to 12st 0.5 lbs :( Determined to get back under 12 stone next Monday.

Back