Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi guys, recently left the 11s - thanks for helping me on my journey! See you in the 10s! X

woohoo, 11.4 this morning, not far away from the magic 10's :D

Another 2 off this week. Woohoo. That's 11.9 now and 12 pounds off in total

:p

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to subscribe, Started last week weighing 11 stone 12 lbs, first weigh in monday gone down 4lbs so currently weighing 11 stone 8lbs :D soo im here to get into the 10s :D best of luck to everyone else xxxx

Well done on your losses. I WI tomorrow and hoping to have a loss but have fallen off the wagon this week so will have to see.

1.5 off for me this week, five pounds away from the tens!

Lost 2 1/2 so now 11.11 so pleased to be going in the right direction :) Good luck everyone x

Brilliant result well done

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We'll done everybody on your losses :) and minniemouse23 the main thing is you are back and sometimes it can be really hard to get back into it so well done you xxx

Have recently joined slimming world and gone from the 12s to the 11s and can't wait to get into the 10s. Feel really motivated to get there and who knows might even get into the 9s one day!! That would be fantastic!!

Slinks back in after a two week holiday with a 7 pound gain back at 11.6 :-(

Slinks back in after a two week holiday with a 7 pound gain back at 11.6 :-(

But at least you're back!

Have lost 3.5lbs this week, taking me to 11st 11lbs, which is my lowest weight for a very long time. Very determined to carry on and get to target as soon as possible now!

Back