Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

But at least you're back! Have lost 3.5lbs this week, taking me to 11st 11lbs, which is my lowest weight for a very long time. Very determined to carry on and get to target as soon as possible now!
True
Well done! Great loss

ahh Jen, you'll soon be back in the tens! Well done for getting back on the horse!

A pound off for me this week, taking me to 11.4. Slowly moving in the right direction!

Well done. Pound on for me :(

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back after a few weeks off this site. Now 11 st 8

Always seem to hover at the middle if each stone so need to get my butt into gear and get this weight shifted!

Being in the 10s would be amazing - don't know why but 10 just sounds like a "normal" weight. 9s will be fantastic!

Lost 1/2 so now 11.10.5 slowly getting nearer the 10s and away from the 12s . Good luck everyone x

Gained 1.5lbs this week :( decided to come back to minimins... currently 11stone 4.5lbs... hope to be in the 10's by my birthday which is 3rd July.... hoping for a miracle xx

Hi everyone! Lost 2lbs this week taking me to 11st 9lbs. This makes me excited for 3 reasons: 1) Lowest weight I've been in my adult life, 2) that's 2st gone! and 3) I'm no longer obese, just overweight! Hopefully it's downwards from here!

Gained 1.5 lbs this week :( ahhhh strugging to get the weight down by my holiday target in september xx

You'll get there, I'm in the same boat (holiday in September). Our targets aren't far apart either! We can dooo thisssss :D

I've saved a pic of Kim Kardashian in a bikini as my phone background, is keeping me motivated at the moment!

2 off taking me down to 11st 8
Getting there!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back