Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

You'll get there, I'm in the same boat (holiday in September). Our targets aren't far apart either! We can dooo thisssss :D

I've saved a pic of Kim Kardashian in a bikini as my phone background, is keeping me motivated at the moment!

Its soo hard though... im going to work really really hard.. your doing great so far well done!! keep it up :D im always on tumblr looking at motivation pictures, i go home from my course and get changed straight into my workout gear and go on the wii fit plus and ive started the just dance game yesterday... aghhhh i love your signature!!! it would be amazing to be able to wear them on this holiday if i dont though... im defo going to be wearing them on my next!! :D xx

I STS this week, so still here!

Its soo hard though... im going to work really really hard.. your doing great so far well done!! keep it up :D im always on tumblr looking at motivation pictures, i go home from my course and get changed straight into my workout gear and go on the wii fit plus and ive started the just dance game yesterday... aghhhh i love your signature!!! it would be amazing to be able to wear them on this holiday if i dont though... im defo going to be wearing them on my next!! :D xx

That's the spirit! :) Think of the shorts! And even more of a challenge.. I'd love to wear those crop tops that are everywhere right now!!

Well lost 2 today taking me to 11 stone 3.5.

Can I join?

Went back to SW last week and weighed 11.7.5. First weigh in yesterday and I lost 5lb:) Hoping to lose 2.5lb this week to get my 1/2 stone.
Off on holiday in 11 weeks and would like to lose at least a stone by then, so 10 more weigh in's to do it.

Hi lost 2lbs so now 11.8.5 nearly half way through the 11s :) not been this weight for a while !

2lb gain this week :( But I know it's because I've been having a tough time recently and not sticking to plan so here's to the start of a good week and a step back towards the 10s

just spent a week at an all inclusive resort in Turkey. Oops, gained 4lb. Back on it though. :)

Down 2.5 this week - only 1.5 to go to the next stone now!

Last edited:
Hi can I join? You're all doing so well :)

I joined SW last week, just in the 11s by a whisker at 11.12 and a half LBs!! I've yo-yo'd for a few years, did Lipotrim and piled it all back on :( This time its for Good!!
I've weigh-in tmrw after a so/so week, fingers crossed...

Back