Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Down 3lbs from last week although I was that when I had a cheeky look on Sunday but I've been struggling to stay 100% to plan since then so pleased not to have put that back on and not gained overall like last week. My mini goal was to be in the 10s by the 14th July so need to have a really good week and I might be close - 3lbs to 11, 4lbs to see a 10 on the scales. Good luck to everyone else - we can do this!

Hi 1and 1/2 off for me so half way through the 11s at 11.7 really pleased holiday in 6 weeks so trying to loose as much as I can a 1lb a week word be fab ! Good luck everyone x

In 6 weeks you can make it into the 10s Katsmad!! Thats brilliant :)

Half off yesterday taking me to 11 stone 3.

Hi all! I am 11.13 so teetering on the bring of the big 12. I have slimmed down to 11 in the past but never tipped over the edge into the 10s. I would love to gain the support of you guys as I work away a lot so don't have anyone there to help me and cant go to meetings!
This is currently my day 2 so from now on I will be a regular on here!

Thanks guys!

In 6 weeks you can make it into the 10s Katsmad!! Thats brilliant :)
Thanks would love to get in the 10s don't want to tempt fate through just got to keep going I'm upping my exercise which should help :)

Welcome on board HealthKickFin. I'm a regular on here and love the support and ideas. It's great knowing there are people who know what you're going through.

Katsmad, you can do it! As you say it's only just over a lb a week and you've got your holiday to look forward to and keep your motivation up. Don't forget to up your water intake with your increased exercise.

Hey! I want to be in the 10's again!

I am currently 11.4 (5ft 6 inch tall) and every time I get to 11.1 or 11 something is happening in my life. Like, going on holiday or a naughty week after a weekend away!
ARGHHHH I will get into the 10's! My ideal weight according to my BMI is 11.1! but, I would like to be 10.7 - even 10.10 is looking awesome right now. Do not get me wrong, I am quite happy at 11.4 but I would just like to be in the 10s so I can feel even better :) And say 'HA!' to my BMI XD

Hey folks, I'm getting ready to leave here, I've seen a 10 on the scales 3 days in a row now! I can't officially leave until I see it at group which will probably take a week or two but it was such a lovely sight!

Well done on the Salad Challenge Smurfy, I just posted on there to congratulate you. You worked really hard this week on the challenge, you really deserve this :D. Whoop whoop !

Kay xx

11. 6 at last week's weigh in
Getting there slowly

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey folks, I'm getting ready to leave here, I've seen a 10 on the scales 3 days in a row now! I can't officially leave until I see it at group which will probably take a week or two but it was such a lovely sight!

Well done. I'm looking forward to seeing that 10 too. My mini goal was to be in the 10s by July 14th (a week today) but have had a bad couple of weeks where I've really struggled with one thing and another so if I don't quite get there I'll do my best not to be too disappointed and lose motivation. My wi day is Thursday so will know where I am then but will probably have a sneaky peek on Sunday morning to see if the extra couple of days have put me closer.

Well done. I'm looking forward to seeing that 10 too. My mini goal was to be in the 10s by July 14th (a week today) but have had a bad couple of weeks where I've really struggled with one thing and another so if I don't quite get there I'll do my best not to be too disappointed and lose motivation. My wi day is Thursday so will know where I am then but will probably have a sneaky peek on Sunday morning to see if the extra couple of days have put me closer.

You can do it!! :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

having a really baaaad week, expecting a huge gain this week :(

I'm back! After a 4lb holiday gain putting me back into the 12s. I'm back here are at 11st 13.5lb.

I want to lose 3lb 1/4 in the next 3 weeks to put me at a 2 1/2 stone loss before an ex's engagement party. Feeling determined! Woo!

Last edited:
Back