Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done sus_murf, you'll be leaving us soon although I hope it won't be long before I follow you down.

you can do it sophance! That's a lb and a tiny bit per week and a good goal to aim for!

1/2lb off! phew, that as a close shave!

Hi

I have been reading and following minimins for what seems like ages and have manged to loose 2 stone so far am stuck now at 11st 5 and really want to get into the 10's before my hols in August can i join you all?

2.5 off for me today, which takes me to 10st 13! Thank you for all your support, and in the nicest possible way, I hope I don't come back here again!

2.5 off for me today, which takes me to 10st 13! Thank you for all your support, and in the nicest possible way, I hope I don't come back here again!

Well done jogirl that's fantastic ! :D

Kay xx

Thank you!

Oh well done! I hope to see you in the 10s soon ( my stats are wrong I got there, went on holiday and bounced back to see everyone!)

4lb gain :cry: I'm absolutely gutted as although I've had a couple of slip ups I've been doing by best and upped my exercise. That puts me at 11.7 and nowhere near my mini goal of the 10s by Monday.

I'm back from holiday! Put on 2lbs - not too bad for 2 1/2 weeks in France, but managed an extra half pound this week as well (oh dear!) so need to get back heading in the right direction

Hope everyone is well, happy, and losing weight :)

Half off taking me to 11 stone 2.5 and regaining my 4 stone

Last edited:
Down 2.5lbs to 11 1.5lbs tonight - got my 2.5stone award too! Happy chickie tonight!!

Smurfy you did so well on the salad challenge, I know you'll be in the 10's next week hun :).

I'm joining you ! :D hehe

Went back to group today after 4 weeks off for my Op and I've lost 9lbs :p, got SOW and my 5 stone award ! And I now weigh 10st 13lbs, delighted ! :D See you all down there soon and good luck on your journey. ;)

Kay xx

4lb gain :cry: I'm absolutely gutted as although I've had a couple of slip ups I've been doing by best and upped my exercise. That puts me at 11.7 and nowhere near my mini goal of the 10s by Monday.

Charlie we are exactly the same! Same starting weight, same target and both put on this week, I defo feel your pain! I've started a brutally honest food diary this week, I have been kidding myself for a few weeks to be honest. We can do it toghether! :) x

Hiya everyone.. I find myself back here after not being to SW for weeks I find I've crept back up to 11.4.. 1lb over my target range!

So I'm back to basics... Gonna re-read the book and start afresh. Good luck everyone! Xxx

Back