Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hiya everyone.. I find myself back here after not being to SW for weeks I find I've crept back up to 11.4.. 1lb over my target range!

So I'm back to basics... Gonna re-read the book and start afresh. Good luck everyone! Xxx

Welcome, we are in similar places at the moment. I have 1 lb more than you to get to my ideal range. We can do this :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm joining today :) weighed myself yesterday at 11st3.8lbs so hopefully won't be here long. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

*knock knock* Is there room for 1 more ? I lost 1lb this week taking me to 11.13!! in the 11's at long last, now want to quick march down this stone to the 10's ASAP! Aiming for 2lb next week! Less alcohol this weekend and more exercise!

Mini goals for me are the usual awards for each half stone and body magic... So only looking for 4lb loss for 1 stone award and also on week 3 of bronze body magic :) wonder which will come first.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi just a quick update ( bit late I weigh on Thursday's ) 2 more off so now 11.5 the 10s are getting closer going to try my best to get there for my holiday mid August :) Good luck everyone X

I'm rubbish lately, fell off the wagon and i'm struggling to get back on :(

I'm rubbish lately, fell off the wagon and i'm struggling to get back on :(

Yes I know how you feel. I'm having a bit of a struggle but trying to take it a day at a time. I was close to giving up after a big gain but am sticking at it thanks to my minimins friends! It's only failure if you don't continue to keep trying!

I'm 11st 13 at the moment, but since I've just caved and ordered a pizza, I have a feeling I might be back into the 12's by next week.... ah well. Write it off and start again tomorrow! Going to be extra good for the rest of the week to make up for it, and I also start exercising properly again next week (weather's been pretty abysmal so haven't been able to go out for my daily run/walk!)

I've been having a not so good week too, weekend was terrible an last 3 days I've been 'having a bite of this and that' and keep taking the sweets the kids keep offering me, so annoyed with myself!

Did very well today though, a friend was having a bad day and wanted junk for lunch. I had a diet coke and waited until I got home for my frittata and fruit salad! Halo intact :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After being on holiday last week and missing weigh in, I went yesterday and lost another alb, taking my weight loss to 9lb so far and making me 10st 12.5lb so I will be leaving:) Good luck everyone x

Half a pound for me so at 11stone 2 so close but I have yoyoed round this weight for ages

2 off for me so now 11.3 can't believe it I'm so flipping chuffed :) I am getting a bit worried tho that it may stop or go the other way ! Just goin to keep doing what I'm doing hopefully that won't happen . Would love to get in the 10s by holiday x

i was in the tens, stayed there for a few months, and now in 11's! BAH! i have 3lb till i am back in the tens and this time i will be there to stay!!!

Another 1lb gone forever! I could probably have bigger losses each week if I didnt enjoy my weekends as much as I do :) but its ok. Slow and steady wins the race!

Back