Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done :)

I hear you about the weekends!! I don't think I could tolerate doing a diet if I couldn't have a few treats at the weekend ;)
Slow and steady it is!!!

Weighed in at 11st 10 1/4 lb this morning, a 2 1/4 lb loss this week and getting me to 2.5 stone gone in total! Hope the next 7lb goes quickly for the next goal :D

Morning everyone! Back down to 11st 10lbs this morning. Lets hope I don't see that figure on the scales again!

Hiya.....just started slimming world last week at 11st5lbs...was so good all week and only lost 1lb this week:-(... All my fellow 1st seekers lost at least 4lbs so I am a bit disappointed. But hopefully if I keep up 1 lb per week I'll be in the 10's in a few weeks:)

Hiya.....just started slimming world last week at 11st5lbs...was so good all week and only lost 1lb this week:-(... All my fellow 1st seekers lost at least 4lbs so I am a bit disappointed. But hopefully if I keep up 1 lb per week I'll be in the 10's in a few weeks:)

Sometime you may lose more the following week of you keep it up 100% this week :)

Week 1 11 stone 8 please read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Peachdream, I agree with Joanne. Sometimes week 2 is better than week 1.

Had a good/terrible weekend :) yesterday wasnt too bad but I overdid the carbs. Damage limitation now but its my brothers birthday tomoz so need to try stay away from the cake!! And on thursday night im going to a zombie apocalypse (dont ask) and they have food and drink after.....which is the night before weigh in! Need all the help I can get this week. Cant even draw a line after thursday cos im off to Blackpool for the weekend!!! Arrgghhhh. On plan when I can is my motto this week.

Peachdream, I agree with Joanne. Sometimes week 2 is better than week 1. Had a good/terrible weekend :) yesterday wasnt too bad but I overdid the carbs. Damage limitation now but its my brothers birthday tomoz so need to try stay away from the cake!! And on thursday night im going to a zombie apocalypse (dont ask) and they have food and drink after.....which is the night before weigh in! Need all the help I can get this week. Cant even draw a line after thursday cos im off to Blackpool for the weekend!!! Arrgghhhh. On plan when I can is my motto this week.

I should be ok this week but next weekend I'm away for a wedding so that would be a suprise if I lose any the following week lol best of luck keep at it :) xxx

Week 1 11 stone 8 please read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Well done bubbles

Joanne good luck to you too, we'll get there.

Is it bad I'm feeling quite happy about having an upset tummy today! Lol but I really hope it doesn't another day. Feeling weak and blurgh :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eeeeugh, just eugh. Need a kick up the jaxi :(

Last edited:
Well done Joanne, hope I do as well on Friday x

Back