Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I just joined, I'm in the 11st bracket and I feel like I've been stuck there for eternity! Hoping sticking to SW will help kick me into gear, I've been fluctuating around 11.5 all year and I think I need that '10' to be there to feel motivated again!

I just joined, I'm in the 11st bracket and I feel like I've been stuck there for eternity! Hoping sticking to SW will help kick me into gear, I've been fluctuating around 11.5 all year and I think I need that '10' to be there to feel motivated again!

I feel exactly the same as you! Been stuck in the 11's for fart too long

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

My goal is 11 so I'm fine being here I just would like to get below 11.8 which I've been on for about a month!!! God it seems so hard to get any losses when your in this bracket!!! And I'm absolutely bricking it as I only have two weigh ins left!! Sure I can starve myself and loose weight but when I eat again it just goes back on!! Catch 22

I'm going for it this week! I need 3.5 loss minimum to see that 10 on the scales!! 110% week.... Fingers crossed.

Good of luck all xx

Good luck everyone, I lost two this week taking me to 11 stone exactly is close

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Weighed in this morning 1.5 down so now 11.1.5 fingers crossed I should get in the 10s for mid August holiday time :)

Well done on your losses everyone. I've had a bad few weeks but back at 11.3 after a big gain and not weighing in last week and I'm happy with that. Trying to get back on it and head for the 10s

Yep were doing the same and muching on fruit for lunch :) Steak for tea tonight and poss a zumba session or may do that on Monday to work off the weekend calories Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/343650-joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

I had vegetable soup but ended up having burgers for dinner *hangs head in shame* feel sick as I haven't had grease in ages, won't be doing it again bleargh, I am going to have to burn lots of calories to make up for it x

Last edited:
1lb 3/4 loss takes me to 11st 8.5lb

Hoping to lose 5 1/2lb before the 22nd August for my 25th birthday to take me to 3 stone lost! Determined!

Back