Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

2lb off for me tonight bringing me to 11st 13lb! I have been here before and got right down to 10st 10lb - I am determined to be back there (and beyond!) again soon x

2lb off for me tonight bringing me to 11st 13lb! I have been here before and got right down to 10st 10lb - I am determined to be back there (and beyond!) again soon x

I'm aiming for a similar result to be 10 stone 7lb any less would be a bonus but I feel as though I have to really work at it at times? Why about you? X

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

I'm aiming for a similar result to be 10 stone 7lb any less would be a bonus but I feel as though I have to really work at it at times? Why about you? X

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

My target is closer to 9st, but I had previously reached 10st 10lb and gotten my 4st award. From then on it all went a bit Pete Tong and I rejoined a new group and started from scratch, but would love to get back to my lowest before I go away with my boyfriend in 5 weeks. I hadn't had te best of weeks this week but managed to pull it back and was very happy with a loss. Going to have to be extra careful this week though as I don't want it to catch up! I do know what you mean about really having to work for it. But it will be SO worth it! xx

ahh bugger it, I've gained 2 this week but given that I've been so far off plan i'm surprised its not more. Back on it now though :D

Lost 1.5 making me 11 exactly would love to get 1 more off taking me into the 10s and at the lower end of my target by my hols in August only 2 weigh ins left :) Hope everyone's doing well xx

One on taking me to 11 st 1 frustrating but I will get there

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Down 2lbs in spite of not having the best week so very happy about that. 2lbs more and I'll see a 10 on the scales. Would love it to be next week but not hopeful as life is a bit complicated at the moment and struggling to stick to anything near plan so will keep trying as best I can and eventually I'll get there.

Hi all, may I join you? I'm currently 11st 5lbs but have been faffing around in the 11's since March! Need to push on past this plateau now and head into the 10's.

Back