Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

It has taken me ages I keep yo young around the stone , so hoping to stay in the 10s now

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

1.5lb off for me this morning, got my 1st award! happy bunny. 3 more for club 10, gonna have a real good go and aim for that next week!

Well done jeni!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I gained 1lb last week so all in all I've lost 1lb up to now lol x Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/343650-joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Sorry lovely I didn't see the last bit x you are doing really well though, keep at it and you will see results, we are the same weight at the moment, do you have a lot to lose? I am hoping to get down to ten stone and go from there x

Not too bad I'm happy to stay the same this week as I'm away next Saturday for holiday for two weeks :) . My final goal is 10.7 too but ideally lower so I can maintain around that weight . Hope everyone's having a good week x

Not too bad I'm happy to stay the same this week as I'm away next Saturday for holiday for two weeks :) . My final goal is 10.7 too but ideally lower so I can maintain around that weight . Hope everyone's having a good week x

Yeah I feel comfortable around that weight, any less is a bonus :) x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Have been so good all week and was determined to lose those 2lbs yep get into the 10s properly and I only went and weighed myself at my parents this morning expecting to see a loss (their scales always seem to say the same as the ones at group ) only to see 11st1lbs peeking back up at me!!i was so annoyed that I had 2slices of white toast with lashings of butter to cheer myself up AND 2 choccy biscuits. Am dreading group tomorrow now and feeling so disheartened with everything :-(

Have been so good all week and was determined to lose those 2lbs yep get into the 10s properly and I only went and weighed myself at my parents this morning expecting to see a loss (their scales always seem to say the same as the ones at group ) only to see 11st1lbs peeking back up at me!!i was so annoyed that I had 2slices of white toast with lashings of butter to cheer myself up AND 2 choccy biscuits. Am dreading group tomorrow now and feeling so disheartened with everything :-(

Not to worry you can have a treat every now and again at least your towards the bottom of the 11's I can't wait to get there :) x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Weighed in this morning with a sts so happy as it wasn't a gain! Will just keep plodding along, I'm sure I'll see the 10's soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back