Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ooooh Im late to the party - but I'd love to join in. Have been trying to get into the 10's for the last year and a half and only managed to lose a bit before bouncing up and down with the same few pounds so really determined this time. Really motivating seeing how well you're all doing - well done!

Well after a few weeks in the 10's I'm back to 11 st 6lbs after eating my way through Wales for 2 weeks!! I need to get my head back in the game now - my aim is to have to off by back to school to time!

Ah I know the feeling I keep getting in the 10s going on holiday and ending up in the elevens! We will get there and stay there!

I weigh in the morning, feeling like ill probly sts. Hate that just as much as a gain but what can ya do!

No wild plans this weekend so going to try an have a really good weekend, just got loads of meat from morrisons using the voucher from the sun paper so I'm going to plan my meals for the week and stick to it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is a heavy heart, I say goodbye as this evening I have finally crossed over to the other side! It's been lovely sharing the 11's with you all, I look forward to seeing you all very soon
Hellooooooo 10's! :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is a heavy heart, I say goodbye as this evening I have finally crossed over to the other side! It's been lovely sharing the 11's with you all, I look forward to seeing you all very soon Hellooooooo 10's! :D Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww well done Hun :) x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 week 5 11 stone 6 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Well done super free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's great Superfree princess well done!

Well as I expected I maintained, I thought I hated it as much as a gain but I don't actually! Here's to a new week!

Well done peach dream!

10's seem so far away to me still! Mini target is club 10, 3lbs away so not all bad :)

Back