Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done Joanne, I lost 2lb too taking me to 11.6 the bottom half!! 1 more for club 10 (gonna get that next week) I was nominated for woman of the year but didnt win but I did get slimmer of the week! Feeling good!

Aww well done jeni we will be out of these 11's before you know it (I hope)! X Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/343650-joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Course we will!! But slow and steady wins the race :)

Writing today off already, been for lunch to celebrate my son passing all 9 of his GCSE's. Going to bingo tomora night but going to be on plan until then when I plan to have a few bevvies.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Course we will!! But slow and steady wins the race :) Writing today off already, been for lunch to celebrate my son passing all 9 of his GCSE's. Going to bingo tomora night but going to be on plan until then when I plan to have a few bevvies. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah we're going to my partners mums in wales for the weekend do we always have vodka and light cranberry juice with fresh lime in, it's the law!! Ha x

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Well done everyone. I've been absent as have had lots going on and completely fallen off plan so going in the wrong direction :( haven't had the nerve to weigh myself but know I've gained. Never mind, things are starting to calm down and I will get back on it and follow you down to the 10s!

Hi I am new to this forum! Joined slimming world two weeks ago and have gone from 11st 9 to 11st 6 and be over the moon to get into the ten stone bracket for first time in years!

Hi everyone! I'm halfway through my first week of SW and thought I'd join you all. I'm 11st 11.5 at the moment with a target of 10st 3. I always seem to get stuck in the 11s so really really looking forward to seeing 10st something!

hi all im new to this site.i have not done any dierting since my seven month old was born.stuck now on 11.12lb looking to reach 10.7lb. im 5ft5 so am a bit overweight.following this post for some motivation!

haven't been around in ages, gained 4lb, need to rejoin class :(

Back