Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Lumina, 4lb isn't the end of the world. I stopped following the plan and gained 10lb in just over a month!! Was so annoyed with myself but it made me more motivated. Should hve remembered that last week when I pushed my self destruct button, did manage to pull it back tho and got a maintain on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lumina, 4lb isn't the end of the world. I stopped following the plan and gained 10lb in just over a month!! Was so annoyed with myself but it made me more motivated. Should hve remembered that last week when I pushed my self destruct button, did manage to pull it back tho and got a maintain on Friday. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done jeni that's great :)

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

I'm back - just rejoined group and am now 12 stone exactly, so I'm out of here til next week and I get back in the 11's but I'll still pop in and check up on you guys :D

Hoping to join you all here... Hopefully not for too long hee bee :D 11.13 this week so just scraped in :)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm back on it from today. Haven't weighed myself as I want to get a few days under my belt to remind myself I can do it and don't get overwhelmed by how much weight I've put back on.
Good luck to everyone - we'll get down to where we want to be!

10lbs to go and you will see me here in October! Stay strong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lost 1.5lb and got my club 10!! woop woop go me :D

Next mini milestone is 1.5 stone award.....1.5lb away. Heres hoping that comes next week

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5lbs off for me this week so I'm down to 11st 5lbs exactly now. Hoping to get to 11st by the end of the month!

I'm back! 3.5lb off this week taking me to 11st 10.5 and back in this group again :D

Last edited:
0.5lb off this week. Not amazing but I was really off plan and this takes me down to 11st7 exactly so I'm halfway to the 10s!

Back