Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Down 2 last night to 11st 3 - just 3lbs till I'm out of here and back to pre holiday weight!!

Hi everyone sorry I've not been posting a lot of recipes I've been looking after my little Girl who is going to be out of action for a while with a sprained wrist so a lot of cuddles is in order until she gets a bit better :-( x

Oh the poor little pet. Hope she feels better soon!

Oh I hope your little girl makes a speedy recovery Joanne x

I gained 1.5 this week, totally my own fault. I'm so mad at my self but nothing I can do, here's to a better week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I hope your little girl makes a speedy recovery Joanne x I gained 1.5 this week, totally my own fault. I'm so mad at my self but nothing I can do, here's to a better week! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

See thanks so much she miraculously got better on Thursday so she had a pulled elbow which is when I tiny nine becomes dislocated which is undetectable on x-ray x

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

I am back here yet again after a holiday taking me to 11 st 4 1/2. Hoping to shift some of this weight gain quickly but what will he will be. I seem to be very good at bouncing either side of the number 11!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am back here yet again after a holiday taking me to 11 st 4 1/2. Hoping to shift some of this weight gain quickly but what will he will be. I seem to be very good at bouncing either side of the number 11!

I'm also 11st 4.5 but I've never seen the other side of the 11st mark. In fact I'd never seen this side till a couple of months ago!

You can definitely do it here hunny :) I was 11 stone 8 and nearly 11 stone exactly now hoping to get to 10 stone 7lb and any less is a bonus :) x Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/343650-joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

I keep trying to remember that I was 12st 5lb and have got this far but feel like I have been stuck here for ages, I am 11st 6.6lb this morning so starting to see it move the right way again :) you have done so well, how long did it take you to get to 11? x

Lost 1.5 yesterday so 11st 3 going in the right direction

5lbs to join the club! See you all in two weeks! That's the plan!
Good job girls - keep it up! xxx

lost 7.5 these last two weeks so am slowly edging towards the 10's. Only 6.5lb to go!

Back