Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Lost 2lb this week, last weeks gain gone plus half so im happy.

4.5lb gets me outta here, aiming to do that in 2 weeks

Hi everyone, lost 1.5lbs this week so only 3.5lbs till I'm in the 10's!

Well done everyone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Whoop well done!
Weighed in today at 11 stone snd a half so close!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sheesh, haven't posted anywhere on Minimins since April :) Got my six stone award the week before last, approximately 3st to go to target (well, til the upper end of the healthy bmi range) but as I've never been skinny I don't really have a set number in mind, just gonna keep going until people tell me I should stop...

Joanne, I'm so envious and can't wait til my scales show a ten again - I haven't weighed 10 something for 15 years. I gained a lb last week so will see what the scales show on WI tomorrow but I'm currently 11.7 and a half. Hoping to lose the lb I gained and another :)

2lbs on after an off plan weekend so back up to 11st 5lbs this morning. Oh well I'll get there eventually.

I've just started this week at 11st 12lbs. Looking forward to being in 10s then 9s to goal.

I'm now 11st 4.5lbs after losing a pound at weigh in yesterday morning. That's half a stone in 3 weeks! :) and my goal was to be in the 10's by Christmas and there's loads of weigh ins to go yet! :)

started at 11stone 11lbs now down to 11.3 its taken 8 weeks and the ten stone bracket although so near still feels so far, 10.7 is my goal

I'm now 11st 4.5lbs after losing a pound at weigh in yesterday morning. That's half a stone in 3 weeks! :) and my goal was to be in the 10's by Christmas and there's loads of weigh ins to go yet! :)

the same target as me. I really want to get there by Christmas

Back