Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Up a half this week :/ on track again already, want a good loss next week to make up for it :D :D

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

2.5lb off this week taking me down to 11.5 - I want to be 10.10 by xmas :D

I'm exactly 12s as of today! 18lbs down in 30 days! Phew - another 20 to go!
I will def be joining you by the end of the week! Welcome to fabulous 11s' world!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello :rolleyes: I'm back here again after being in the 10's a month back, I went off plan and gained over a stone. Back in the zone now after a long time and have lost 4lbs today, now at 11st 13lb :D. I hope to be out of this bracket in 2 months fingers crossed. Good luck to you all this week, hope you all do super ! :p

Kay xx

Well I had a bad couple of weeks life wise and missed group but went back on Friday with a 1lb gain, back to 11st5 now and to be quite honest I'm sick of the 11's so I've given myself a kick up the back side and filled my fridge with fruit and veg, really want a decent loss on Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well after a good week i stayed the same :( so still 157.8 lbs 11st 3 3/4 . its seems to be taking forever to get in the 10's

August I started SW lost 4.8lbs
September lost 2.6 lbs

thinking its going to take all of October and part of Nov at this rate before I see 10 stone 13

well after a good week i stayed the same :( so still 157.8 lbs 11st 3 3/4 . its seems to be taking forever to get in the 10's August I started SW lost 4.8lbs September lost 2.6 lbs thinking its going to take all of October and part of Nov at this rate before I see 10 stone 13

I seem to be stuck in 11s too, I have stayed the same again today :(

I really slowed down and seemed to be stuck. What I stated to do was introduce two success express days and reduce my Syns to 10 a day, that saw me get out of this zone till I went on holiday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

looking at your results you have slowed down too, its funny isn't it i feel fed up on one hand but on the other hand it is working all be it slowly.

That is true, I am getting there, it is just so slow the last five weeks, I am even trying slim fast to give me a boost, I lost 1.5lb last week, but this week I have worked two long days where I eat more and we had a weekend off plan so I guess it is expected, I will be able to follow it today as only working 2-7 so hopefully see a loss by the end of the week if I can be good for three days x

Back