Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

That is true, I am getting there, it is just so slow the last five weeks, I am even trying slim fast to give me a boost, I lost 1.5lb last week, but this week I have worked two long days where I eat more and we had a weekend off plan so I guess it is expected, I will be able to follow it today as only working 2-7 so hopefully see a loss by the end of the week if I can be good for three days x

good luck with that :). I've stayed on plan last week 100% so wondering why sts. I am rather stressed so that might be it

Lost another pound this week taking me to 11st 2.5lbs :)
I've lost 8lbs in the last 4 weeks by switching over to extra easy from green and red days x

Well done joanne!! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I sneek in here, please?! Lost 2 lbs at Wi tonight, taking me to 11 st 12.5. Have a grin on my face a mile wide!

Hi Everyone!

I have also just snuck in here with a 1.5lb loss last week taking me to 11st 12.5lb. Thursday is my weigh in day so fingers crossed for tonight :)

Can't believe I've made it to 11st something - it's been a long time! xx

Currently sat running the shop at my group so thought id pop on and say I managed to lose 2lb this week, slowing but surely I'm creeping out of here! Got to try hard to not let it yoyo back the other way next week as this seems to be happening a lot I've the past month or so!

Hello everyone :), I lost 2.5lbs today, now down to 11st 10.5 lbs, really happy its all going in the right direction. Hope I can be out of this bracket by the end of this year. Hope you all have a fab week ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi all :)
Hope you don't mind a newbie sneaking in ;-)
I've been on SW for 3 weeks now, just got into the 11s on my last weigh in so working through the 11s to get to the 10s. Hoping tomorrow's weigh in shows a lower 11 weight!
Jenny

Hi everyone, after a few gains over the past couple of weeks, I am back down to 11st 3! * week is round the corner though but hoping to be into the 10's by the beginning of November!

Hi Everyone, I haven't been on in months, but am currently 11st 8lb and working my way down to the 10's. Hoping to hit this milestone by Christmas.

2.5lb off, 5lb to go to get to the tens!

10s10lbs! Happy days!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Woo! Well done!

Down to 10st13.5 now to stay in the 10s

Wow well done to the 10's!

I'm gonna be the last one left here :( just can't seem to stay on track! Don't weigh in til morning so don't know the damage yet!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back