Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

It wasn't as bad as I thought anyway, I maintained.

Had a couple of slip ups over the weekend but nothing too major so there's no reason why I can't have a loss this week! 1lb for 1.5st award and 3.5lb to the 10's!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Down 1.5lbs since last week so 11st 6.5lbs. Here's to a positive week to come!!

I got down to 11 st 4 in July but was last week 11 st 13.5

Lost a pound this week so am 11 st 12.5

aiming to be get my 4.5 stone award by Christmas so 11 pounds to go!

Joanne, bet your gone from here again next week :) I get really annoyed when my weight flutters back and forth over a stone bracket!

My weigh in tomora and I'm praying for at least 1lb!

Yea you will, easy!

I lost 1.5 this morning an got my 1.5stone bling :) happy days! Can't believe I'm so close to the 10's now, does anyone else ever feel that you won't get to target because you've been overweight for so long? I always feel like I'm wishful thinking. It can be done can't it, I do have my treats and life does get in the way sometimes but I usually stick to plan and it's coming off slowly....I will get there there, won't i?

Hello! I lost 2lb today bringing me down to 11st 13lb. I'm planning to be 11st by Xmas, which I think is a do-able target! Good luck to you all x

:( I'm stuck at 11.3/11.4 been there for 3 weeks hovering up and down, not sure why or how to get losing again.

Same here but I know it's because I keep having a treat day on a Saturday and by the time weigh in rolls around on a Monday, I've just managed to claw back any gain that was heading my way. I am determined to lose next week!

After getting to my goal of 10st this summer I became complacent and took my eating habits for granted. Im back to 11st 2 (SMH)!!!. Anyway Im ready to put in work and get back down and beyond.

Hey Everyone!

At my last weigh in I managed to lose 2lb and am now 11st 13.5lbs! It made me so happy! Now I'm on my journey fro 11's to 10's and desperately hoping I don't revisit the 12's, I weigh in on a Thursday and whilst I haven't had a terrible week so far I think it's been a little light on the super free so today I've made a huge veggie Chilli, which I hope will last a few days in the fridge so I know I'll be getting lots of super free in and should steer me away from picking and snacking.

x

Hi little

Welcome to the 11's your veg chilli sounds lovely and I bet it does the trick for weigh in tomora :)

To those who are stuck for whatever reason (I'm on my phone and can't remember who it was) how about doing a day or 2 of success express, it may give you a boost and if you do have a treat on Saturday you should still have had more of
A loss up to it.

Jen x

I've been a bit quiet on here over the last couple of weeks (had a 0.5 lb gain, followed by a sts :-( ) However found my mojo again, lost 2 tonight taking me to 11,11 (and earning me my 6.5 stone award...Yay)

Hi Jeni, thanks for the welcome :)

I had a great day food wise yesterday, although this week, being half term, I've been a little light on the activity side of things so I guess that's not going to help me...

I'm hoping for a loss of 1.5lbs this week to get my first stone shifted, before checking back on this thread I spent half an hour reading the Success Express Thread pinned to the top of the board pages, I'd like to give it a shot next week so I'm off to Aldi this afternoon to stock up on fruit, veg and meat.

Hope you all have a great day :D

Back