Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Knock, Knock...can I come in....

just got into the 11's this morning with a 3lb loss.

I'm back, and staying! :D Lost 2.5lbs at weigh in last night so very happy :happy096: just need to keep it up now x

Hi all

I'm a SW restarter and I in the 11's -desperate to get into the 10's before the festive season!! I've been off work for the 4and a half month due to ill health and I start back on Wednesday on a phased return so hopefully getting a routine back will help with the weight loss-I think being within arms reach of the kettle and the sweetie tub hasn't helped much!!

I'd be really interested in getting help with a kick start-I'm a pain in the bum and don't like eggs and milk so the likes of omelettes etc are out of the window for me. I normally stick to fruit and fat free yog for breakfast but I struggle for my Healthy extras because of the milk thing (I'm scared to start on bread in case I demolish the loaf haha!) in the past I've eaten scan-bran with laughing cow (yak) to use them but some divine inspiration would be greatly appreciated x

2lbs back on this week so up to 11st 5lbs again. Can't seem to get past 11st 3 but it's all my own fault. Determined to have a loss this week.

You'll get there-mix it up a bit (easy for me to say I know) but try not having carbs after lunch, it worked for a friend of mine x

Thanks. I need to focus on cutting out the KFC / alcohol / general junk at the weekends first and actually sticking to plan before I look at anything else. But cutting down / out carbs would probably help.

Hmmm, you sound like me-weekend blowouts are my downfall too, oops! But I'm going to flex my syns this weekend so I can have wine this weekend haha!!! Xx

Hi guys dont know if im familiar to anyone x i lost a fair amount of weight in 2012 got to target and then had a baby in october 2013 (stopped group in early pregnancy after loooots of pressure from my consultant) and now my boy has had his first birthday i feel ready to lose the baby weight) im still breastfeeding him quite heavily as he has trouble eating solids (long story/medical reasons) so i didn't want to compromise my milk supply by feeling the need to lose weight... anywho i got onto the scales today and im 11st 3lbs so need to lose 17lbs to get back to target which I'm happy with and I'm following the extra easy plan from memory and weighing at home good luck everyone x x x

stayed the same again....

stick to plan 100% = stayed the same weight

have a couple of cheat meals off plan = big loss

Hmmmmm.....whats that all about???

stayed the same again.... stick to plan 100% = stayed the same weight have a couple of cheat meals off plan = big loss Hmmmmm.....whats that all about???

I think sometimes you kick start your body by doing something a bit different-your good week will probably show next week x

I think sometimes you kick start your body by doing something a bit different-your good week will probably show next week x

Agreed!

Not checked in here for awhile, I'm still hovering at 11.1 it's driving me insane, I just wanna see that 10 on the scales!! Had a sober weekend lol so there's is no good reason why it won't happen at weigh in the Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Agreed!

Not checked in here for awhile, I'm still hovering at 11.1 it's driving me insane, I just wanna see that 10 on the scales!! Had a sober weekend lol so there's is no good reason why it won't happen at weigh in the Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't seem to break past 11st 3 and it's driving me crazy too. Part of the problem is my inability to stick to plan at the weekends so it seems. Determined to get to 11st by the 8th December. Then I'll go on holiday and ruin it all in a week!

I can't seem to break past 11st 3 and it's driving me crazy too. Part of the problem is my inability to stick to plan at the weekends so it seems. Determined to get to 11st by the 8th December. Then I'll go on holiday and ruin it all in a week!

Wow this is me down to a tee! Im at 11 exactly and just cannot break into the 10s! I have been between 11-11.7 for at least 6months now, 1lb off, 1lb on continuously and am so annoyed at this measly 1lb haha! Same as u I have a tendency to go over at the weekends, though I do still count and then lower mid week syns so im generally not over 105 over the whole week. Did make me laugh about ur hol as I also am away end of Nov and will do exactly the same. Then 'dun dun duuuuun *dramatic sound effect' Xmas!! Need to get into the 10s to give me some chance of not reaching 12 over Xmas! Haha

Hi all

I'm a SW restarter and I in the 11's -desperate to get into the 10's before the festive season!! I've been off work for the 4and a half month due to ill health and I start back on Wednesday on a phased return so hopefully getting a routine back will help with the weight loss-I think being within arms reach of the kettle and the sweetie tub hasn't helped much!!

I'd be really interested in getting help with a kick start-I'm a pain in the bum and don't like eggs and milk so the likes of omelettes etc are out of the window for me. I normally stick to fruit and fat free yog for breakfast but I struggle for my Healthy extras because of the milk thing (I'm scared to start on bread in case I demolish the loaf haha!) in the past I've eaten scan-bran with laughing cow (yak) to use them but some divine inspiration would be greatly appreciated x

For a different breakfast, and to help use ur Hex, could try 35g porridge oats, mixed with fat free yog and extra fruit. Or magic porridge, where u leave the oats and yog overnight.
Hex A, guess ur only option if u dont like milk, is to use cheese? U can incorporate cheese into so many dishes, pastas and pasta bakes, cheese on ryvita, pitta pizzas with cheese, cheesy sauce on veg...
In the way of Hex B, if u dont want bread, try WW wholemeal pitta with meat and salad, asda freeform wraps with cooked chicken, onions and peppers, ryvitas with cheese spreads, alpen bars, (or alternate cereal bars within HexB) I love my Hex's and always use mine. HTH :)

For a different breakfast, and to help use ur Hex, could try 35g porridge oats, mixed with fat free yog and extra fruit. Or magic porridge, where u leave the oats and yog overnight. Hex A, guess ur only option if u dont like milk, is to use cheese? U can incorporate cheese into so many dishes, pastas and pasta bakes, cheese on ryvita, pitta pizzas with cheese, cheesy sauce on veg... In the way of Hex B, if u dont want bread, try WW wholemeal pitta with meat and salad, asda freeform wraps with cooked chicken, onions and peppers, ryvitas with cheese spreads, alpen bars, (or alternate cereal bars within HexB) I love my Hex's and always use mine. HTH :)

Thanks for that-I've been Alpen barring this week at work-and I've just had a jacket with tuna and low fat cheese with an enormous salad for tea followed by a bit of a treat seeing as it's weigh i day and I've lost another 2lb woohoo!!

Can i join please :) lost 2lbs this week, making me 11st 13lbs :)

Hi all, I lost 1lb at weigh in yesterday, dead on 11 now! The scales did hover on 10 for a second or 2 :d those 10's are mine next week!!

Back