Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'd love to join plz.

Finally down in the 11s, 9 months after the birth of my bubba.

Weighing in at 11lb 8.5!!! Would love love love to be in the 10's by Christmas!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd love to join plz. Finally down in the 11s, 9 months after the birth of my bubba. Weighing in at 11lb 8.5!!! Would love love love to be in the 10's by Christmas!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi and welcome, congrats an ur bubs (even tho it's 9 month ago lol)

10's by Xmas is totally do-able for you chick, good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all! I lost 2.5lb this morning, taking me from 12st 0.5lb down to 11st 12lb. Happy to join you here in the 11's!

My lowest weight, from when I was still following SW, was 10st 10lb. So I can't wait to work my way through the 11's and back to that number ... and beyond!!

Have a great week everyone x

Last edited:
Well done to all the losers this week and welcome to all the new faces! I've lost 2.5lbs this week taking me down to 11st 1.5lbs. Wondering if I can make it another 2lb loss next week to take me into the 10's? Going to try my hardest and have some yummy syn free food planned.

Hi and welcome, congrats an ur bubs (even tho it's 9 month ago lol)

10's by Xmas is totally do-able for you chick, good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jeni, I sold him short there. He's actually 10 months today Time flies when you're having fun!!!

Oh i really hope so. I'm living abroad and have a 3 week trip planned to go home for Christmas!!! No doubt it will be full of naughtiness so would be great if I got down to the 10's first

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Down half a pound this week to bring me to 11st 12lb. I have the 11s mapped out nicely - 11st 8 is one stone award, 11 st 7.5 is half way to target, 11st 5 is Club 10 award and 11st 1 is 1.5 stone award. Lots to look forward to! :)

Ooh, sound's like the 11's are going to be a very rewarding zone for you!! Good luck :D x

Ive done it!!!!! Lost 2lb taking me to 10.12
See you all soon in the 10's

Ive done it!!!!! Lost 2lb taking me to 10.12
See you all soon in the 10's

Well done.xx cant wait to be in 10s x got 13lbs till i get there :)

Rejoined sw on Thursday to lose my baby weight and get back to target :) thought i could go it alone but i need the whole group experience so officially weighed in at 11st 5lbs x

Rejoined sw on Thursday to lose my baby weight and get back to target :) thought i could go it alone but i need the whole group experience so officially weighed in at 11st 5lbs x

Yes i need to go to group to stay focused too :)

1lb off for me this week, taking me from 11st 12lb down to 11st 11lb :)

Stayed the same this week, which is an achievement since I haven't exactly been 100% on plan.

Have lost another 2.5lbs this week meaning im 10lbs away from reaching the 10s :D I hope I can be there by end of January :D

5 off for me so im 11st exactly x

Lost 3lbs this week after a slight gain last week and a STS the week before so it has given me the kick up the ass I needed! 11st 5.5lbs now!! I really want to be in the 10s by Christmas!! Fingers and toes crossed!!x

Back