Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

so excited thanks x x x

Hi everyone back on the sw wagon again .I weighed yeaterday at 11 stone 7 lb i am hoping to get back to 10 stone .I am startimg tomorrow but will weigh in on a friday :)

Had a weekend off plan and have seen a 3lb gain this morning, doh!! Back up to 12st :(

Had a weekend off plan and have seen a 3lb gain this morning, doh!! Back up to 12st :(

Sorry to hear xx just start afresh and hopefully you will get a loss next week x

3lbs off for me so im now in the 10st bracket - good luck everyone see you there soon x x x

11st 7.5lbs so not far now and hope to be close near xmas. have just used 18 syns on lager lol

3lbs off for me bringing me to 11st 2.5lbs. Hopefully sitting pretty in the 10's by Christmas! Lots of festivities planned though so fingers and toes crossed!! x

Hi ladies I'm an 11's too!! Was 13.4 when I decided enough was enough, lost a bit myself then joined sw at 12st 11.5 I'm now 11st 10 so lost just over a stone on sw!! Yey!! Wanting to work my way through these 11's quickly!! I remember the very first time I noticed I was feeling overweight, I joined either sw or ww I can't remember which, was about 10 years ago... I was 10st 10!! What I'd do to be that now!!

Come on ladies let's get out of the 11's and into them 10's xx

Hi ladies I'm an 11's too!! Was 13.4 when I decided enough was enough, lost a bit myself then joined sw at 12st 11.5 I'm now 11st 10 so lost just over a stone on sw!! Yey!! Wanting to work my way through these 11's quickly!! I remember the very first time I noticed I was feeling overweight, I joined either sw or ww I can't remember which, was about 10 years ago... I was 10st 10!! What I'd do to be that now!!

Come on ladies let's get out of the 11's and into them 10's xx

Well done so far xx ive lost 1st 3lbs in total on SW xx

Well, I soon kicked that 3lb gain into touch! One week later and 4.5lb lighter - weighing in at 11st 9.5lb this morning. Happy with that :D

Well, I soon kicked that 3lb gain into touch! One week later and 4.5lb lighter - weighing in at 11st 9.5lb this morning. Happy with that :D

Well reckon that will be me this week lol not stayed on plan at all. Nothing terrible just bad blips here and there. If i gain i dont mind as long as its not any more than 3 or that will mean ive lost my stone award lol x

Hi everyone!
Joined SW in September at 13st 1.5lbs, lost 1st 4lbs but losses have slowed and disappointed with only half off this morning. Any tips to help me get back on track? It seems that some of you are having amazing losses! x

Really enjoying reading some of your inspirational posts and hope to be joining you lovely lot next week :)

So weighed in in Friday and I was down to 11st 1/2lb!! Was delighted as I fly home tomorrow for the Christmas holidays!!

Went out Friday night to an all you can eat and drink Tepanyaki! Needless to say I had a hangover the next day and I had a burgerking for lunch AND a Thai fur dinner!! Disaster!! I swear I feel worse today than yday and soooo bloated!! I really think my bodies rejecting the fast food!!!

I'm annoyed with myself as I'm up 2lbs in 2 days!!! The silver lining....I feel so rotten today that it could motivate me not to binge so much over Christmas!

Hope you're all having a good weekend :)

Ax

Im at halfway line at moment at 11st 7lb but my weight loss as slowed down at moment but then last week was bad food wise so probably why i only lost half a pound x have another half a pound to achieve my club 10 award so hope to least get that this week lol :)

Well it's weigh in tomorrow, so far only 4 syns today (gravy on my dinner) but might need a small chocolate hit before bed! Really hoping for a loss this week although feel it's unlikely to happen. I know the next 2 weeks are going to be tough with parties/nights out etc but really looking forward to seeing what the new plan looks like in the new year.

Well it's weigh in tomorrow, so far only 4 syns today (gravy on my dinner) but might need a small chocolate hit before bed! Really hoping for a loss this week although feel it's unlikely to happen. I know the next 2 weeks are going to be tough with parties/nights out etc but really looking forward to seeing what the new plan looks like in the new year.

U never know u may still have a loss xx i was off plan 5 days last week and still managed 0.5lb loss x not a big loss lol but still a loss xx

Back