Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi Everyone!

Can I join you?

I'm currently 11st 6lbs, 1 more lb to lose to get my 1 and a half stone award, I started off well but my weight loss has slowed right down over the last month or so, really hoping to shift that 1lb this Thursday at weigh in. I had a work Christmas night out on Friday, so that won't have helped at all.

I'm 20lb down from when I started and have a further 36lb to lose, seems impossible some days and I am getting bored with eating the same meals day in and day out.

Any tips at all?

xx

Hi Everyone!

Can I join you?

I'm currently 11st 6lbs, 1 more lb to lose to get my 1 and a half stone award, I started off well but my weight loss has slowed right down over the last month or so, really hoping to shift that 1lb this Thursday at weigh in. I had a work Christmas night out on Friday, so that won't have helped at all.

I'm 20lb down from when I started and have a further 36lb to lose, seems impossible some days and I am getting bored with eating the same meals day in and day out.

Any tips at all?

xx

Try mixing up your meals a bit. I have porridge on mornings when I know im going to be busy, fruit with yoghurt at weekends and toast on weekdays im chilling lol. Then I have soup for dinner which seems to help a lot with my losses :D
Teatime try a different meal every day. My fave meal at moment is Chinese style pork steaks with SW chips and stir fry veg. I put mixed spices (2-3 tsps. depends on personal taste) with light and dark soy sauce (2 tsps. light & 6 tsps. dark) marinate each side for 10 mins and then cook for 10 mins :D Really nice :D I also have a recipe for slow cooker chicken cooker which is ideal if you have a busy day ahead. If you would like the recipe then let me know.
Farmhouse omelette is another good one and quick too, pretty much as principle of a pizza but the base is the omelette and that's nice with chips :D xx
Hope all this helps xx

Chicken cooker should read chicken curry lol xx

Still hanging around here although the scales did briefly flicker down to 10 st 13 this morning. Really hoping to be there next week!

Still hanging around here although the scales did briefly flicker down to 10 st 13 this morning. Really hoping to be there next week!

I bet u will be x

I'm still hanging around here - been losing and gaining the same 3 lbs for what seems like months

Going to try the new Extra Easy SP plan (when I can) to boost the weight loss - not that far to go now!

Good luck everyone - and a happy new year (and new plan) to you all

Im at 11st 3lb now so 4lbs away from the 10st bracket :) xx

I'm still hanging around here - been losing and gaining the same 3 lbs for what seems like months

Going to try the new Extra Easy SP plan (when I can) to boost the weight loss - not that far to go now!

Good luck everyone - and a happy new year (and new plan) to you all

I havent got the new books yet as i missed group this morning due to stupid weather lol x will have a read through online at some point as i wouldnt mind detoxing lol

I havent got the new books yet as i missed group this morning due to stupid weather lol x will have a read through online at some point as i wouldnt mind detoxing lol

There's a good thread on here about the Extra Easy SP - otherwise the normal Extra Easy is just a bit more streamlined

There's a good thread on here about the Extra Easy SP - otherwise the normal Extra Easy is just a bit more streamlined

Had a quick gander on saturday but was in middle of cooking so didnt have a proper look x all looks alot simpler though :)

Hi, coming to join if that is ok, just into the 11s and want to reach the 10s, still following the old EE plan at the moment and as it is working so sticking with it for now x

Hi, coming to join if that is ok, just into the 11s and want to reach the 10s, still following the old EE plan at the moment and as it is working so sticking with it for now x

Well done - and good luck with the continuing weight loss :)

Well done - and good luck with the continuing weight loss :)
Thank you hope I can stay down next week as only just into the 11s :)

Following on from the success of the 12s down to 11s thread, I wondered if there was anyone who wants help to get down into the 10stone bracket? I WI at 11st 5lbs today and simply cannot wait till I smash through into the tens! I haven't been that weight for donkeys years.

All aboard the 10 stone express!:)

i weighed myself on 30 december and im 11st 10lbs:eek: it's the heaviest i've been in a long time; im more than motivated to go down to the 10s!!

Post Christmas WI and luckily still in the 11's but only just :eek:

challenge now to get to target of 11 stone.

Post Christmas WI and luckily still in the 11's but only just :eek:

challenge now to get to target of 11 stone.

Least u still in 11s xx you will get to your target in no time xx

Hi everyone, still hanging around in the 11's after Christmas. Have 5lbs till I get into the 10's and I'm hoping to get there as soon as possible.

Hi everyone, still hanging around in the 11's after Christmas. Have 5lbs till I get into the 10's and I'm hoping to get there as soon as possible.

Same here i got 4lbs till i get down into 10s hopefully i might be closer to 10s when i get weighed Thursday :)

Back