Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1/2lb off for me, so still in the 11s

Hope to be in the 10s soon!

Phew still in the 11's after a rather greedy Xmas! Only just mind you, a few more mince pies and I may have been popping my head into the 12's Lol. Good luck to us all this forthcoming year, the support and minimins advice is sure to continue to be of help x

Phew still in the 11's after a rather greedy Xmas! Only just mind you, a few more mince pies and I may have been popping my head into the 12's Lol. Good luck to us all this forthcoming year, the support and minimins advice is sure to continue to be of help x

Well done staying in 11s :) i maintained this week so hoping for a 4lb loss this week to get into next bracket x

Morning everyone. I've been yo-yoing around the 11's for what feels like ages now and finally I'm back down to 11st 1lb. Hopefully I can shift that and a little more this week and get into the 10's!

Morning everyone. I've been yo-yoing around the 11's for what feels like ages now and finally I'm back down to 11st 1lb. Hopefully I can shift that and a little more this week and get into the 10's!

Ooo lets hope you do xx im hoping to see.10st something this week but that means a loss of 4lb lol

Hi Everyone, I'm new here but joined SW last Oct.. been trying to get to 10s for last 3 years!! I lost about a stone a year ago using my fitness pal, but totally plateaued and want to get to 10st. ( getting married in Aug 2015) im currently 11.5 so a bit to go, hoping for 2lbs off this week and then 3lbs next week when i try EE SP... might be too optimistic ??

Hi Everyone, I'm new here but joined SW last Oct.. been trying to get to 10s for last 3 years!! I lost about a stone a year ago using my fitness pal, but totally plateaued and want to get to 10st. ( getting married in Aug 2015) im currently 11.5 so a bit to go, hoping for 2lbs off this week and then 3lbs next week when i try EE SP... might be too optimistic ??

Not at all xx its all realistic goals xx

Lost 2lbs so 2 away from being in 10s :) xx

Morning everyone. Weighed in this morning and I'm now dead on 11st! The scale did keep flickering down to 10st 13.5 but I'm happy with 11st. It's * week at the moment so I probably could have been in the 10's if it wasn't for that. Hoping I can definitely be down there next week!

Morning everyone. Weighed in this morning and I'm now dead on 11st! The scale did keep flickering down to 10st 13.5 but I'm happy with 11st. It's * week at the moment so I probably could have been in the 10's if it wasn't for that. Hoping I can definitely be down there next week!

Oooo so close :) u will be there next week for sure xx

Hi lucky, I started last week and am also trying to get to 10st x How are you finding SW? Do you have a diary? X
Sorry Billy bonk for delay in replying
finding SW OK so far.
Doing some batch cooking today to last me this week.
My weigh in is on Thursdays.
I know it is a good practice to keep diaries but has been very lazy so far!!!.

Hi all - weighed in last night at 11 stone 12.5 so I'm here! Although my target is 6lbs away so not actually aiming to get the 10's but would love to lurk here for a while, while I try to get to target!?

Back