Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Maintained so still here for now lol :D Definitely want to lose at least 2lbs this week to get me into tens :D

Hi, can I join please? I lost 2lbs tonight, which has brought me down to 11st13lbs. :)

Weigh in yesterday and I lost 2.5lbs, after two weeks of SW I am down 9lbs in total and am officially in the tens @ 10st 12lbs :)

Bye bye :( well done though xx hope to be catching u up next week :)

Look forward to seeing you next week, the group hasn't been used this month so think I am in it on my own :(

Oh no lol xx i could sneak in now to keep u company lol

Hi, I'm here as well, 11st7 so halfway, could be here for A bit x

Joining this group too but hopefully not for long. I'm 11.5lb can't wait to get into 10's.
Really in the zone at the moment so hopefully my positive attitude will last :)

Hey!

I'm currently 11st 3lb - so 3.5lb to get into the 10's, I'm hoping to get there at weigh in on 5/2/15. Really need to get into the zone and push forward as my journey has become somewhat lacklustre and weight loss became very slow over December, January kicked off with small losses each week but I need a boost to keep me motivated.

x Little

3lbs off this week:happy036:
so now 11lbs 2 1/2 so hopefully moving out of this group in next couple of weeks

3lbs off this week:happy036:
so now 11lbs 2 1/2 so hopefully moving out of this group in next couple of weeks

yes u will be definitely x

Hi, weighed in at 11.13 this morning so can I please join? I generally lose 2lbs a week so am aiming for 7 weeks in here :) x

Well im still here! Lol. Was quite close to the 10s til Xmas loomed! Greedy girl took over and I ended up nearly close to visiting the next group up :eek: Still have been back on track for the last few weeks, and am now only 6lbs away...my losses are very small so I know this will take me at least a month but heading back in the right direction!

Im now 10st 12.5lbs so off into next bracket :D

Well im still here! Lol. Was quite close to the 10s til Xmas loomed! Greedy girl took over and I ended up nearly close to visiting the next group up :eek: Still have been back on track for the last few weeks, and am now only 6lbs away...my losses are very small so I know this will take me at least a month but heading back in the right direction!

Im similar hope to make it by March - good luck :)

no pressure then lol x
It is the only way I will do it, no pressure then I will never meet target - want to get rid before I go back to work x

It is the only way I will do it, no pressure then I will never meet target - want to get rid before I go back to work x

well yes u have a point lol xx

Back