Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1lb down ..... Now 11st 1 1/2lbs so 2lbs left until next bracket :vibes:

Hi everyone, weighed in yesterday and I was 10st 13.5lbs! Almost fell over from the shock! Never thought I'd see a 10 on the scales! So I guess this is goodbye guys until we meet soon in the 10st bracket!

Hi everyone, weighed in yesterday and I was 10st 13.5lbs! Almost fell over from the shock! Never thought I'd see a 10 on the scales! So I guess this is goodbye guys until we meet soon in the 10st bracket!
Well done that's brilliant x

-4lb so down to 11st 2lb 10 stone bracket def looking likely this month x

Well done! 4lb is a great loss! My weigh in day is tomorrow so I'll be back... I was close to 10 but then Xmas happened .... Think someone said they had the same problem!

See you tomorrow x

Hi everyone! After maintaining at about 12stone 3lbs for the last month or so I finally had a loss this week of 4.5lbs, taking me to 11stone 12.5lbs! Woohoo! It's the lowest weight I have ever been as an adult! :) Hope that it is ok to join you all! Good luck to those weighing in this week! Xx

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to Slimming World (joined less than a month ago), but I'm finding it hard to comfortably get down into the 10s. I was 10st 11 at my last weigh-in, but since then my weight has gone up to nearly 11st (not much lighter than I was after my first weigh-in). I am a serial weigher, which doesn't help, and I'm also taking Lyrica, which causes weight gain. I've heard from people taking it that Slimming World has only helped them maintain, not lose, as the medication slows your metabolism. I just don't want to give up hope just yet. I'm not even sure that weigh-in day is an accurate representation for me, as I struggle to eat and drink much that day, due to nerves. I hope I can keep fighting on - it's a friend's birthday night out tomorrow, including a meal at a Chinese restaurant, which is going to be a challenge.

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to Slimming World (joined less than a month ago), but I'm finding it hard to comfortably get down into the 10s. I was 10st 11 at my last weigh-in, but since then my weight has gone up to nearly 11st (not much lighter than I was after my first weigh-in). I am a serial weigher, which doesn't help, and I'm also taking Lyrica, which causes weight gain. I've heard from people taking it that Slimming World has only helped them maintain, not lose, as the medication slows your metabolism. I just don't want to give up hope just yet. I'm not even sure that weigh-in day is an accurate representation for me, as I struggle to eat and drink much that day, due to nerves. I hope I can keep fighting on - it's a friend's birthday night out tomorrow, including a meal at a Chinese restaurant, which is going to be a challenge.
Hi, don't give up, I have know knowledge of the effect of Lyrica but if it does cause weight gain then it looks like at the least you are counteracting that. Enjoy the Chinese, there is usually lots of veg in it and you should be able to have boiled rice, keep it simple and it won't be to bad :)

Grrr a sts for me this week. Better than a gain at least, but not sure whats going on with me lately, up, then down, then sts im all over the place! Lol. Just want to shift a chunk to give me a good boost, but my body just does not seem to want to give it up! It seems very happy sticking smack bang in the middle of 11's (still better than the 15's I guess!) :rolleyes:

I'm just joining here, made it to 11 stone 11lbs this morning :)

Back