Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Weighing in at 11 St 8lbs - the lightest I've ever been yayy - birthday party ( afternoon tea ) and valentines day coming up which are going to be bad days but after then its back on track again!!

Reached 11st today - really hoping for 10s next week despite being on hols, lowest I have been for years :)

I STS this week! Better than a gain but thought I finally started losing again so a bit disheartened. Hopefully the week ahead will be better! :/ xx

I lost 2lbs this weeks (after a big gain and jumping back out of the 11's a fortnight ago, so am now back with a weight of 11st12 :)

I lost 2lbs this weeks (after a big gain and jumping back out of the 11's a fortnight ago, so am now back with a weight of 11st12 :)

Well done xx

1lb off so now 11st 9! Want to get to the half stone mark by next Sat!

Had a 5lb loss yea! I have various versions of size 12 in my wardrobe and the biggest ones are starting to feel a bit more comfortable and looking better, I was spilling out of them!

Congratulations everyone on their acheivements, hope you all have a good week

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

Last weigh in I was 11st 0.5lb, I was determined to get a loss this week, but being half term it's difficult and I had Pizza Hut on Tues :( fingers crossed for a 1lb loss tonight.

Good luck everyone.

x Little

Hi Everyone!

Last weigh in I was 11st 0.5lb, I was determined to get a loss this week, but being half term it's difficult and I had Pizza Hut on Tues :( fingers crossed for a 1lb loss tonight.

Good luck everyone.

x Little

Found it hard getting exercise in his week as its good uphill 15 min walk to school but home scales show a good loss so will see in a hour lol z

Lost 2lbs this week which brings me down to 11st 10. Half a pound to go to my first stone award, and 4.5lbs to to until I reach my club 10. :)

leaving here briefly, hope to be back next week!
Had a 4.5 lbs gain after a major 3 day binge!!
taking me back upt to 12st 0.5 lbs:sigh:

You will be back next week! It's just a blip! xx

Last edited:
1/2 off for me this week, so here for a while yet :) still plodding away, chiseling the pounds off half by half :)

tracy

Hey! I'm here to join, I weighed in last night at 11st11lb, I couldn't believe my eyes! I was close to the 11s but my last weigh in was a fortnight ago as I couldn't go last week and then I was 12st3.5lb. I was hoping to edge closer to the 11s but I didn't think I'd lost nearly half a stone in two weeks. So I am mega mega happy to be here :)

Hey! I'm here to join, I weighed in last night at 11st11lb, I couldn't believe my eyes! I was close to the 11s but my last weigh in was a fortnight ago as I couldn't go last week and then I was 12st3.5lb. I was hoping to edge closer to the 11s but I didn't think I'd lost nearly half a stone in two weeks. So I am mega mega happy to be here :)

Thats a fantastic loss xx well done x

I'm 11st6lbs hoping for a good first week loss starting tomorrow after I've had some birthday cake (but having a SW ready meal for dinner)

Back