Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi.... I was out of this group before Christmas and in the lower one... But sadly I'm back here after a whopping 1 stone gain :( I've not been able to make it to group for the last 3 weeks due to illness and a funeral, but Monday's unofficial weigh in at home was 11st 12.5lbs :( I'm back with a new food diary and full of motivation and positivity to get back into the 10's :) Good luck everyone, happy Thursday :)
I am sure it will go quickly especially when feeling motivated and positive :)

Official weigh I today and 3lb down to 10st 11 so officially leaving and aiming for the 9s now (though after hold last week may be back sooner than I think) good luck everyone x

11st 5.5 this morning. 1.5 off. 10s seem within reach now. I think I will cry when I see a 10 on the scales - not been there for 10 years at least.

11st 5.5 this morning. 1.5 off. 10s seem within reach now. I think I will cry when I see a 10 on the scales - not been there for 10 years at least.
well done!
same here when i see the 10's i think, i've not seen them since i had my first child,he's 21 in April!:eek::D

Official weigh I today and 3lb down to 10st 11 so officially leaving and aiming for the 9s now (though after hold last week may be back sooner than I think) good luck everyone x
Well done!

Well done! Well into the 10s already.

I lost 4 this week! Bigger loss I can remember! So now 11st 3. 10 feel in reach now!

X
Well done!

Back again :).....hopefully for a while and not go back up! 5.5 lbs off for me this week :D....that's my 4.5lb gain from last week gone + another one :D Now 11st 9 :)
congratulations that is a great loss :)

Well done everyone xx i may be closer to this group again after weekend lol it was my birthday tho (not for 3 days mind you lol)

Wow well done everyone! Sounds like lots of great losses all round! My weigh in isnt til tomorrow, but im not feeling too optimistic after a major pig out last wknd while I was away! Fry ups, baguette and chips, booze, u name it! Naught me! Still at least im prepared...:eek:

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Now weigh 11st 8.5 so working down the 11's slowly!

Half off for me :)

I've got weigh in tonight, I'm really hoping for 2 or 3 lb off, I've been working my socks of exercise wise and super clean eating...but I guess at the end of the day I'll be happy with any loss, it's easy to put a lot of pressure on. My clothes are ridiculously loose these days and my personal success I'm so happy about is that 10 months ago when I started SW I stood on those scales in a pair of size 22 jeans...now I'm wearing a loose pair of 16s...very happy indeed.
But I still want a good loss tonight :D

Ok, update on yesterday's weigh in: 2.5lb off. I'm so pleased that I'm in single digits now in the 11s. :)

I mean single digits in the lbs....obviously. Oh my word, I can't even fathom being in single digits in the stones bracket! That will be one big celebration, I can tell you hehe!

Last edited:
Wow, I just noticed after updating my statistics that I'm exactly halfway. Down to the half pound, I've lost exactly half of what I want to lose, 3st8.5lb! And in all fairness, yes I have to adjust my thinking on food and yes, sometimes it's hard to say no to stuff....but it's not been that difficult. I'm chuffed! :D

Back