Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Wow, I just noticed after updating my statistics that I'm exactly halfway. Down to the half pound, I've lost exactly half of what I want to lose, 3st8.5lb! And in all fairness, yes I have to adjust my thinking on food and yes, sometimes it's hard to say no to stuff....but it's not been that difficult. I'm chuffed! :D
Well done!
Noticing these things generally help spur us on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, I just noticed after updating my statistics that I'm exactly halfway. Down to the half pound, I've lost exactly half of what I want to lose, 3st8.5lb! And in all fairness, yes I have to adjust my thinking on food and yes, sometimes it's hard to say no to stuff....but it's not been that difficult. I'm chuffed! :D

Wow thats amazing u have lost so far x bet u can feel the difference x

Made it to the 11 stones range tonight! Now to get into the 10s. 13.5 pounds lost so far.

I finally made it into the 10's - I've been chasing the last 0.5 lb for weeks x

gained 5 lbs this morning from being a pig past week:sigh:!......only just in the 11's still, but am going to try and get that back off for next saturday!

Oh no xx then again after mothers day i might be coming out with a gain x

Ive be stuck around 11stone 12lbs for the past 6 weeks really need to get my head back in the game and get to target by summer! :(

Here to sub! My weigh in is tonight, I was 11st 8lb at last weigh in but I stupidly weighed myself at home yesterday and by my scales I'm +4lbs!!! Hoping it's just my dodgy scales!

I lost 4.5 lbs tonight, so am down to 11st 3.5. 4 lbs to go until I'm in the 10's!! :-D

I'm so happy to be here, hello!!! Weighed in at 11.13.5 though so fingers crossed I get a good loss next week to feel more 'securely' here! Doing little victory dance in my head for getting to the 11s!!!

I'm so happy to be here, hello!!! Weighed in at 11.13.5 though so fingers crossed I get a good loss next week to feel more 'securely' here! Doing little victory dance in my head for getting to the 11s!!!

Well done :)

1lb off taking me to 11 st 4. Determined to be back to it 100% after a few slow weeks. First wedding I'm bridesmaid at is in the middle of May. Got to get to target by beginning of May to have any final dress alterations! 8lbs left to go!

Wow thats amazing u have lost so far x bet u can feel the difference x

Oh I definitely feel the difference, I have a totally different posture and walk with so much more confidence. :)

Actually, what I'm really enjoying is the fact that with all the exercise added in as well, I'm so much fitter.

Had my weigh in last night, 11st4lb, I'm now 1lb away from a 4st loss. I can't quite believe it...

Okay so after being stuck at 11:12 for the last 6/7 weeks I decided to start increasing the amount of body magic I have been doing. I went to the gym 3 times running about 5k each time! Happy to say It has paid off!! I Lost 3.5lbs this week :D taking my to 11stone 8.5lbs (nearly in the lower half of the 11s). Only 2lbs away from my next award and Just 8lbs till I reach TARGET :eek: Thats seems so crazy to say! Good luck to everyone else weighing in this week xx

Back